Home Farm
2018-12-30 19:18:37 UTC
How can Jenny avoid not seeing the farm house exterior whenever they go on
to the farm itself? Or is the house in its own garden, not adjoining the
farm yard as Brookfield is? Just wondering hearing tonight’s epi.

2018-12-30 21:19:27 UTC
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 19:18:37 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
How can Jenny avoid not seeing the farm house exterior whenever they go on
to the farm itself? Or is the house in its own garden, not adjoining the
farm yard as Brookfield is? Just wondering hearing tonight’s epi.
Sincerely Chris
Was that the answer to who was the surprise member of the cast?
Penny
2018-12-31 09:51:29 UTC
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 21:19:27 +0000, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Post by Chris McMillan
How can Jenny avoid not seeing the farm house exterior whenever they go on
to the farm itself? Or is the house in its own garden, not adjoining the
farm yard as Brookfield is? Just wondering hearing tonight’s epi.
Sincerely Chris
Was that the answer to who was the surprise member of the cast?

The unexpected cast member was Peggy - as revealed at the beginning of last
night's episode. Which surprised me a bit as we have not yet heard her
contribution.
2018-12-31 11:38:50 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
How can Jenny avoid not seeing the farm house exterior whenever they go on
to the farm itself? Or is the house in its own garden, not adjoining the
farm yard as Brookfield is? Just wondering hearing tonight’s epi.
Sincerely Chris
Was that the answer to who was the surprise member of the cast?
The unexpected cast member was Peggy - as revealed at the beginning of last
night's episode. Which surprised me a bit as we have not yet heard her
contribution.
Yes, I got that but didn't want to say it here as some people are omni
listeners. I think it was definitely odd to put as a spoiler last
week, when we never heard who it was, and didn't hear in the
Canterbury Tales, and then to reveal it last night in an aside after
we(most of fb groups) had speculated on who it was and then been told
it was a villager but not who.

I have forgotten how we got the spoiler as there are many sources now
:). There is Carolet, Radio Times and the spoiler group on fb where a
nice person collects and posts all the spoilers from various
magazines. But the spoiler was last week and the ruling out someone
from outside, like Matt, was also late last week. So why drop it in
about Peggy before the time she is actually in it? Actually didn't
they say how good she was? She wasn't in what we heard so far in pt 1.
LFS
2018-12-31 15:38:00 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
How can Jenny avoid not seeing the farm house exterior whenever they go on
to the farm itself? Or is the house in its own garden, not adjoining the
farm yard as Brookfield is? Just wondering hearing tonight’s epi.
Sincerely Chris
Was that the answer to who was the surprise member of the cast?
The unexpected cast member was Peggy - as revealed at the beginning of last
night's episode. Which surprised me a bit as we have not yet heard her
contribution.
I listened on Saturday afternoon. I found the voices quite confusing but
that may have been because I dozed off for about twenty minutes in the
middle. I think Chaucer did it better.
2018-12-31 15:45:32 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
How can Jenny avoid not seeing the farm house exterior whenever they go on
to the farm itself? Or is the house in its own garden, not adjoining the
farm yard as Brookfield is? Just wondering hearing tonight’s epi.
Sincerely Chris
Was that the answer to who was the surprise member of the cast?
The unexpected cast member was Peggy - as revealed at the beginning of last
night's episode. Which surprised me a bit as we have not yet heard her
contribution.
I listened on Saturday afternoon. I found the voices quite confusing but
that may have been because I dozed off for about twenty minutes in the
middle. I think Chaucer did it better.
Perhaps they aren’t quite the cup-winners to the Chaucer.
2018-12-31 15:47:45 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
How can Jenny avoid not seeing the farm house exterior whenever they go on
to the farm itself? Or is the house in its own garden, not adjoining the
farm yard as Brookfield is? Just wondering hearing tonight’s epi.
Sincerely Chris
Was that the answer to who was the surprise member of the cast?
The unexpected cast member was Peggy - as revealed at the beginning of last
night's episode. Which surprised me a bit as we have not yet heard her
contribution.
Thanks, not listening to the drama

2018-12-31 09:55:23 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
How can Jenny avoid not seeing the farm house exterior whenever they go on
to the farm itself? Or is the house in its own garden, not adjoining the
farm yard as Brookfield is? Just wondering hearing tonight’s epi.
Sincerely Chris
Was that the answer to who was the surprise member of the cast?
Nope, the natural outcome to leaving the farm house.