Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 8th to 11th June 2020
2020-06-04 14:49:44 UTC
Cast :
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Natasha Archer - Mali Harries
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons

Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Tim Stimpson
Writer : Daniel Thurman

Spoilers:
Monday 8th - Helen receives an unexpected invitation and Tom’s plan
causes controversy.
Tuesday 9th - Johnny makes a radical decision, and Natasha is on a
slippery slope.
Wednesday 10th - Helen has a change of heart and Tom struggles to
understand the world around him.
Thursday 11th - Tony digs himself a hole and Helen faces her big moment.
2020-06-05 08:25:47 UTC
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Natasha Archer - Mali Harries
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Tim Stimpson
Writer : Daniel Thurman
Monday 8th - Helen receives an unexpected invitation and Tom’s plan
causes controversy.
Tuesday 9th - Johnny makes a radical decision, and Natasha is on a
slippery slope.
Wednesday 10th - Helen has a change of heart and Tom struggles to
understand the world around him.
Thursday 11th - Tony digs himself a hole and Helen faces her big moment.
Rubbish with pigs emporium next week?

2020-06-05 08:35:53 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 08:25:47 GMT, Chris McMillan
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Natasha Archer - Mali Harries
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Tim Stimpson
Writer : Daniel Thurman
Monday 8th - Helen receives an unexpected invitation and Tom’s plan
causes controversy.
Tuesday 9th - Johnny makes a radical decision, and Natasha is on a
slippery slope.
Wednesday 10th - Helen has a change of heart and Tom struggles to
understand the world around him.
Thursday 11th - Tony digs himself a hole and Helen faces her big moment.
Rubbish with pigs emporium next week?
Sincerely Chris
I do want to hear more about the Bridge Farm lot. I liked hearing that
Helen and Emma talk about home learning and am glad Emma did the
project and feels more confident now.

I admit to a bad thought about hoping Natrasha and Tom are having
problems but can see their deliveries must be booming. Maybe she got
annoyed at staying in with him and splashed out again on the ccs.
Although I suppose Natrasha won't be stuck indoors. She can help with
packing delivery boxes.