Slight Spoiler 6/01/20: I find it a little odd that
2020-01-07 14:14:50 UTC
Kirsty did not know where Philip’s ‘office’ was so to speak; she has lived
with him for a few months now so I find it difficult to believe that she
would not have known long ago where Philip’s builder’s yard is!???
2020-01-07 14:27:29 UTC
Yes. Now you mention it I did think it.
Clive Arthur
2020-01-07 14:31:09 UTC
Kirsty did not know where Philip’s ‘office’ was so to speak; she has lived
with him for a few months now so I find it difficult to believe that she
would not have known long ago where Philip’s builder’s yard is!???
A builder's yard? That certainly beats my twelve inches (but I don't
use it as a rule).

Cheers
Clive
Mike
2020-01-07 14:39:02 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
Kirsty did not know where Philip’s ‘office’ was so to speak; she has lived
with him for a few months now so I find it difficult to believe that she
would not have known long ago where Philip’s builder’s yard is!???
A builder's yard? That certainly beats my twelve inches (but I don't
use it as a rule).
Cheers
Just remember: The pen is mightier than the sword...