UMRA birthday info for 28 March 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-03-28 06:26:01 UTC
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
vk
2018-03-28 07:18:49 UTC
HB PP!!
Vicky
2018-03-28 07:36:30 UTC
On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 06:26:01 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
Many happy returns, Jane.
2018-03-28 07:48:59 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
Have a splendiferous day.
2018-03-28 08:25:58 UTC
Happy birthday - I hope you have a frabjous day!
Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans (Betty Talmadge)
SODAM
2018-03-28 08:33:44 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
Heppy borthday from the North, Porple
Potter!
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Sid Nuncius
2018-03-28 09:02:18 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
2018-03-28 09:11:24 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
Many happy returns of what I hope will be a splendid day, PP!
2018-03-28 09:13:50 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
May all your pots be purple ones!

Anybody can garble quotations like that -- even with the Bible... Er... "And he
went and hanged himself (Matthew 27:5). Go, and do thou likewise (Luke 10:37)."
Sally Thompson
2018-03-28 09:35:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
Many purple Hippoes!
Rosalind Mitchell
2018-03-28 10:57:59 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
Cò latha breith sona dhuibh, a Shine!

Rotaa
carolet
2018-03-28 14:01:09 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
Happy Birthday, Jane, have a splendid day.
Jane Vernon
2018-03-28 16:02:30 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 March: Jane Vernon the Purple Potter.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I'm having a lovely day,
chilling, playing a little chess, writing a little bit of website,
watching a little Breaking Bad and about to go out for a meal.
--
Jane
BTME