The Corrupted, may be a spoiler.
2018-07-06 17:36:39 UTC
GF Newman’s The Corrupted has just run to episode 10 of 10 today and
obviously not run its’ full course yet; does anyrat know when it may
continue please?
2018-07-06 18:17:59 UTC
GF Newman’s The Corrupted has just run to episode 10 of 10 today and
obviously not run its’ full course yet; does anyrat know when it may
continue please?
Is there more? I've been away so have only caught up with the first
episode of this series so far so I don't know when it ends. I thought
the early series were rather good but I'm a bit bored with it now and
the imitation Thatcher is really irritating.
2018-07-06 23:18:55 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 19:17:59 +0100, LFS <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by LFS
GF Newman’s The Corrupted has just run to episode 10 of 10 today and
obviously not run its’ full course yet; does anyrat know when it may
continue please?
Is there more? I've been away so have only caught up with the first
episode of this series so far so I don't know when it ends. I thought
the early series were rather good but I'm a bit bored with it now and
the imitation Thatcher is really irritating.
I've was away for much of last week and was astounded to find it was still
going. I suppose I missed at least half the episodes but didn't really feel
I'd missed anything.

As for Mike's question - I don't know the answer but I see that Series 1
was broadcast in October 2013 so maybe don't hold your breath for Series 3.

The BBC page about Series 2 says the whole thing covers 6 decades. Well
Series one was the '50s and two was the '60s. If it carries on at current
rate some of us may not live long enough to hear it all - best read the
book.