post epi spoiler 27th March 2018
2018-03-27 18:24:41 UTC
If you’re going to listen to tomorrow’s episode, I’ll be honest with you.
It’s not going to be a comfortable listen as the Aldridges implode .......

2018-03-27 18:33:29 UTC
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 18:24:41 GMT, Chris McMillan
If you’re going to listen to tomorrow’s episode, I’ll be honest with you.
It’s not going to be a comfortable listen as the Aldridges implode .......
Are TA trying to do to Easter what 'Stenders have been doing to
Christmas since Den left Angie?

2018-03-27 20:13:59 UTC
If you’re going to listen to tomorrow’s episode, I’ll be honest with you.
It’s not going to be a comfortable listen as the Aldridges implode .......
Sincerely Chris
Though that (the implosion) was in the RTeasers as published here.

"quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur". ("Anything is more impressive if
you say it in Latin")
Chris McMillan
2018-03-28 08:36:30 UTC
If you’re going to listen to tomorrow’s episode, I’ll be honest with you.
It’s not going to be a comfortable listen as the Aldridges implode .......
Sincerely Chris
Though that (the implosion) was in the RTeasers as published here.
It was read out as one sentence.