TI 24th June
vk
2018-06-25 13:55:01 UTC
I suppose they got Pat to record three TIs in advance: we won, we lost,
we drew. Anyone notice the join?
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-06-25 13:58:55 UTC
Post by vk
I suppose they got Pat to record three TIs in advance: we won, we lost,
we drew. Anyone notice the join?
Or, they made an unsportsmanlike assumption about the result of England
playing a team who had apparently never scored a goal in the competition
before ...

Don't hit the keys so hard, it hurts.
krw
2018-06-25 14:03:17 UTC
Post by vk
I suppose they got Pat to record three TIs in advance: we won, we
lost, we drew. Anyone notice the join?
Or, they made an unsportsmanlike assumption about the result of England
playing a team who had apparently never scored a goal in the competition
before ...
But they managed to score against us. Do not expect England to go much
further!
2018-06-25 18:05:51 UTC
krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:

But they managed to score against us. Do not expect England to go much
further!
Is this an jnstruction, or an opinion?
2018-06-25 15:13:37 UTC
Post by vk
I suppose they got Pat to record three TIs in advance: we won, we lost,
we drew. Anyone notice the join?
Not me, but then I switch off during sport related scenes.