spoilers Tuesday 27.4.21
2021-04-27 20:45:11 UTC
First they rehabilitate ghastly Tracy and get her together with
Jazzer, who I thought deserved better, and now they are niceyfying
horrid Vince! He sounded reasonable today. And I did think Elizabeth
should let poor Rex have the land for the pigs.
But just what we wanted after the unnecessary extra story line of
Ben's career change, is another story line; Joy's run for the council.
We really have enough unfinished threads dangling. And just as I
thought that, they introduced another, but this a short comedy one,
Lee posing. I hope the weather gets warmer.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2021-04-28 00:14:15 UTC
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 at 21:45:11, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
wrote (my responses usually follow points raised):
But just what we wanted after the unnecessary extra story line of
Ben's career change, is another story line; Joy's run for the council.
[]
Someone Is Watching Me. Our chair is standing down (both as chair and
councillor at all) soon. (Not that we have anyone horrible we need a Joy
to stand against - we have an unofficial choice anyway, and are likely
to be under strength rather than having to run an election.) Had our
annual public meeting this (well, Tuesday) evening - only about four
public came, which is just as well when doing it by Webex (like zoom).

"Windows 10 is the gift that keeps on giving." Like the clap.
- Paul in alt.comp.os.windows-10 and comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage and
alt.windows7.general, 2020-10-13