Having sex with someone you don't live with is illegal from today
2020-06-01 09:34:58 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Jim Easterbrook
2020-06-01 09:37:46 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-
you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp

Cummings trying to keep his Johnson under control?
2020-06-01 22:29:50 UTC
On 1 Jun 2020 09:37:46 GMT, Jim Easterbrook
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-
you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Cummings trying to keep his Johnson under control?
<splutter!>

N.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-06-01 23:44:19 UTC
On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 19:29:50, Nick Odell
Post by Nick Odell
On 1 Jun 2020 09:37:46 GMT, Jim Easterbrook
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-
you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Cummings trying to keep his Johnson under control?
<splutter!>
N.
No, splutter would be Johnson trying to control his ...

IGMC.

Veni, Vidi, Vera (I came, I saw, we'll meet again) - Mik from S+AS Limited
(***@saslimited.demon.co.uk), 1998
Joe Kerr
2020-06-01 12:02:00 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
Ric
krw
2020-06-01 12:27:05 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
2020-06-01 23:14:49 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
With judges giving marks for difficulty, execution and artistic merit?
Joe Kerr
2020-06-02 10:47:48 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
With judges giving marks for difficulty, execution and artistic merit?
I read that last comment out of context and automatically assumed law
courts, which triggered interesting images of the sentencing process.
Ric
Penny
Nick Leverton
2020-06-02 12:50:52 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
With judges giving marks for difficulty, execution and artistic merit?
I read that last comment out of context and automatically assumed law
courts, which triggered interesting images of the sentencing process.
And the executions?
Would presumably be the climax of the event ...

2020-06-02 12:58:39 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
With judges giving marks for difficulty, execution and artistic merit?
I read that last comment out of context and automatically assumed law
courts, which triggered interesting images of the sentencing process.
And the executions?
Would presumably be the climax of the event ...
Nick
Taking the whole idea right through from its’ conception to delivery...
2020-06-03 00:42:13 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
With judges giving marks for difficulty, execution and artistic merit?
I read that last comment out of context and automatically assumed law
courts, which triggered interesting images of the sentencing process.
And the executions?
I have this vague memory that, at one time, French military funerals
used to involve firing a volley _into_ the grave rather than over it.
Joe Kerr
2020-06-03 12:54:45 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
With judges giving marks for difficulty, execution and artistic merit?
I read that last comment out of context and automatically assumed law
courts, which triggered interesting images of the sentencing process.
And the executions?
I have this vague memory that, at one time, French military funerals
used to involve firing a volley _into_ the grave rather than over it.
Better safe than sorry, eh?
Ric
Sam Plusnet
2020-06-03 20:03:38 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
With judges giving marks for difficulty, execution and artistic merit?
I read that last comment out of context and automatically assumed law
courts, which triggered interesting images of the sentencing process.
And the executions?
I have this vague memory that, at one time, French military funerals
used to involve firing a volley _into_ the grave rather than over it.
Better safe than sorry, eh?
Ricochets off of those solid brass fittings might cause some sorrow.
2020-06-04 01:38:32 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
With judges giving marks for difficulty, execution and artistic merit?
I read that last comment out of context and automatically assumed law
courts, which triggered interesting images of the sentencing process.
And the executions?
I have this vague memory that, at one time, French military funerals
used to involve firing a volley _into_ the grave rather than over it.
Better safe than sorry, eh?
Ricochets off of those solid brass fittings might cause some sorrow.
...and that is just the dress uniform!

2020-06-04 07:55:37 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
i know it is traditional for an Eastender to fall on the coffin at a
burial but I did not know that they were doing it in pairs.
With judges giving marks for difficulty, execution and artistic merit?
I read that last comment out of context and automatically assumed law
courts, which triggered interesting images of the sentencing process.
And the executions?
I have this vague memory that, at one time, French military funerals
used to involve firing a volley _into_ the grave rather than over it.
Better safe than sorry, eh?
Ricochets off of those solid brass fittings might cause some sorrow.
Not if they are made of the right calibre...
2020-06-01 14:45:41 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-y
ou-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
I liked "explicitly bans being inside the house in a gathering of more
than one person"; that implicitly implies (?) that one person can be a
gathering on his or her own ... [I am reminded of a George Mikes quote
(about queuing) from more orderly times.]

Another exception is "those with unavoidable work commitments" - so
presumably call-girls are OK! (And call-boys, of course ...)

Also "the police can no longer get involved with why you are outside of
the place you are living.

No more power to direct people back home. No more power to fine for
leaving / being outside of home without reasonable excuse." [If the guy
giving this interpretation is correct.] Which presumably means, for
those who have second homes, though it is still (I suspect) explicitly
prohibited to travel to them, they'd have to wait till he actually
entered?

"My dear doctor, they're all true." "Including the lies?"
"_Especially_ the lies." - Deep Space Nine
Sid Nuncius
2020-06-01 15:03:14 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
Or if you need to do it to test your eyesight, presumably.
2020-06-01 15:15:43 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Joe Kerr
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
Or if you need to do it to test your eyesight, presumably.
After an extended period of solo performances, perhaps?
2020-06-02 05:23:58 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Joe Kerr
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
Or if you need to do it to test your eyesight, presumably.
After an extended period of solo performances, perhaps?
Pardon?

Er...hang on. That's not quite right, is it?
2020-06-01 15:25:38 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Unless it is with a sports professional or carer or you are at a
funeral, apparently.
Or if you need to do it to test your eyesight, presumably.
Or another organ... nudge-nudge, wink-wink.
2020-06-01 22:31:57 UTC
On Mon, 01 Jun 2020 10:34:58 +0100, Vicky Ayech
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Al Fresco would be okay - if you can work out how to maintain the
social distance.

Nick
Clive Arthur
2020-06-01 22:19:07 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/having-sex-with-someone-you-dont-live-with-is-illegal-from-today/ar-BB14RVm9?ocid=spartandhp
Al Fresco would be okay - if you can work out how to maintain the
social distance.
Nick
Al Fresco - aka big Al - got inbuilt distancing. One metre, but he
don't use it as a rule.
--
Cheers
Clive