Ok, no otherat has mentioned Texels...
2020-08-27 20:42:55 UTC
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
the Omrud
2020-08-28 13:36:28 UTC
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
You only have to look at Texels to recognise that they are evil. We
encounter a lot of them when we're walking in Cheshire and always move
smartly past them in case they take against us.

"So, Mr Bond, you didn't expect to find me here ..."
David
tiny hadron
2020-08-28 14:03:42 UTC
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
You only have to look at Texels to recognise that they are evil. We
encounter a lot of them when we're walking in Cheshire and always move
smartly past them in case they take against us.
https://www.usatexels.org/wp-content/themes/texelusa/images/dutchtexel.jpg
"So, Mr Bond, you didn't expect to find me here ..."
I can't believe that creature was ever a frisky gambolling lamb.
tinyh
Mike
2020-08-28 14:21:23 UTC
Post by tiny hadron
Post by Mike
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
You only have to look at Texels to recognise that they are evil. We
encounter a lot of them when we're walking in Cheshire and always move
smartly past them in case they take against us.
https://www.usatexels.org/wp-content/themes/texelusa/images/dutchtexel.jpg
"So, Mr Bond, you didn't expect to find me here ..."
I can't believe that creature was ever a frisky gambolling lamb.
--
tinyh
Hello Tiny Hadron, are you new around here? If so, *Welcome*, I’m not the
most observant Umrat so, for all I know, you have been careering round in
circles for some time (relatively speaking of course).
2020-08-28 14:27:40 UTC
Post by tiny hadron
Post by Mike
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
You only have to look at Texels to recognise that they are evil. We
encounter a lot of them when we're walking in Cheshire and always move
smartly past them in case they take against us.
https://www.usatexels.org/wp-content/themes/texelusa/images/dutchtexel.jpg
"So, Mr Bond, you didn't expect to find me here ..."
I can't believe that creature was ever a frisky gambolling lamb.
--
tinyh
Hello Tiny Hadron, are you new around here? If so, *Welcome*, I’m not the
most observant Umrat so, for all I know, you have been careering round in
circles for some time (relatively speaking of course).
I have a feeling that we've collided before, but I could be wrong about
that.
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't
matter (Mark Twain)
Chris McMillan

2020-08-28 20:54:00 UTC
Post by tiny hadron
I can't believe that creature was ever a frisky gambolling lamb.
Wanna bet?
2020-08-29 07:45:15 UTC
You got the chops for that ?
Mike
2020-08-29 09:19:47 UTC
Post by tiny hadron
I can't believe that creature was ever a frisky gambolling lamb.
Wanna bet?
You got the chops for that ?
Shanks for that!
2020-08-28 15:59:04 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by Mike
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
You only have to look at Texels to recognise that they are evil. We
encounter a lot of them when we're walking in Cheshire and always move
smartly past them in case they take against us.
https://www.usatexels.org/wp-content/themes/texelusa/images/dutchtexel.jpg
"So, Mr Bond, you didn't expect to find me here ..."
Made me wonder if that ram Mr Sheep used to have was a texel, it thought
nothing of taking a swipe apparently. Can’t remember ram or ewe’s names now
though.

Did you try saying 'boo' to it?
Mike
2020-08-28 17:49:17 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by the Omrud
Post by Mike
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
You only have to look at Texels to recognise that they are evil. We
encounter a lot of them when we're walking in Cheshire and always move
smartly past them in case they take against us.
https://www.usatexels.org/wp-content/themes/texelusa/images/dutchtexel.jpg
"So, Mr Bond, you didn't expect to find me here ..."
Made me wonder if that ram Mr Sheep used to have was a texel, it thought
nothing of taking a swipe apparently. Can’t remember ram or ewe’s names now
though.
Sincerely Chris
Did you try saying 'boo' to it?
Perhaps more appropriate to say Baaa, Bum Hug!
2020-08-28 21:11:27 UTC
On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 14:36:28 +0100, the Omrud <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by the Omrud
Post by Mike
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
You only have to look at Texels to recognise that they are evil. We
encounter a lot of them when we're walking in Cheshire and always move
smartly past them in case they take against us.
They always look like out-of-breath, hairy pigs to me.
the Omrud
2020-08-29 16:53:23 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by Mike
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
You only have to look at Texels to recognise that they are evil. We
encounter a lot of them when we're walking in Cheshire and always move
smartly past them in case they take against us.
They always look like out-of-breath, hairy pigs to me.
Yes, woolly pigs is what they appear to be. Especially from the rear.
David
Anne B
2020-09-04 14:29:53 UTC
Sounds as though Ed was very much unknowingly underselling when he sold his
prize Texel; he might have added over 100 K to the price and still been
giving it away!
You only have to look at Texels to recognise that they are evil.  We
encounter a lot of them when we're walking in Cheshire and always move
smartly past them in case they take against us.
https://www.usatexels.org/wp-content/themes/texelusa/images/dutchtexel.jpg
"So, Mr Bond, you didn't expect to find me here ..."
Ah, so *that's* what those sheep with the squashed-flat faces are. I
have often wondered.

Anne B