TA characters list
2019-11-04 19:03:02 UTC
A very haphazard affair: there are people who’ve been silent ever since
they arrived, some hardly featured, yet one or two you’d expect to be there
are not.

2019-11-04 20:23:31 UTC
A very haphazard affair: there are people who’ve been silent ever since
they arrived, some hardly featured, yet one or two you’d expect to be there
are not.
Sincerely Chris
Common to many websites the cost of maintenance is higher than expected
when constructed. In the case of TA an obvious job for the archivist -
which SoC removed in favour of a storyliner.
2019-11-05 00:48:30 UTC
A very haphazard affair: there are people who’ve been silent ever since
they arrived, some hardly featured, yet one or two you’d expect to be there
are not.
Sincerely Chris
Common to many websites the cost of maintenance is higher than expected
when constructed. In the case of TA an obvious job for the archivist -
which SoC removed in favour of a storyliner.
Subsequently removed in the interests of cost-cutting; many of the
stories are not lined, just bare walls now.

Eve had an Apple, Adam had a Wang...
Sid Nuncius
2019-11-05 05:54:58 UTC
Eve had an Apple, Adam had a Wang...
I thought that was Onan. Shurley Adam had a Dell, as in:
"When Adam Delled and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"
2019-11-05 08:34:03 UTC
Eve had an Apple, Adam had a Wang...
"When Adam Delled and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"
I try to ensure that the poppy, sesame, sunflower and pumpkin seeds go into
the bread pan, not spill them on the ..... eh, what?
2019-11-05 20:13:30 UTC
Eve had an Apple, Adam had a Wang...
"When Adam Delled and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"
I try to ensure that the poppy, sesame, sunflower and pumpkin seeds go into
the bread pan, not spill them on the ..... eh, what?
Don't cast them upon troubled waters.
Steve Hague
2019-11-06 11:13:42 UTC
😂
BrritSki
2019-11-06 11:37:43 UTC
<lw>
Penny
2019-11-06 12:47:32 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 11:37:43 +0000, BrritSki <***@gmail.com>
Eve had an Apple, Adam had a Wang...
Who's Adell?
Post by Sid Nuncius
"When Adam Delled and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"
?
<lw>
Delved?
2019-11-06 17:44:11 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
"When Adam Delled and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"
?
<lw>
Delved?
Somebody is on the Ball here!