Supermarket Sunday opening times.
steve hague
2020-06-09 11:15:27 UTC
Our local Tesco and Morrisons open between 7am and 9pm. I knew the
goverment were looking to something like this, but I didn't hear that
the announcement had been made.
2020-06-09 11:36:58 UTC
Post by steve hague
Our local Tesco and Morrisons open between 7am and 9pm. I knew the
goverment were looking to something like this, but I didn't hear that
the announcement had been made.
Steve
https://www.conveniencestore.co.uk/legislation/coronavirus-some-councils-suspend-sunday-trading-enforcement-but-law-unchanged/603669.article

might well explain it.
On Sundays Sainsburys here is 10-4 now and I think Asda 9-5.
Mike
2020-06-09 13:23:27 UTC
Post by steve hague
Our local Tesco and Morrisons open between 7am and 9pm. I knew the
goverment were looking to something like this, but I didn't hear that
the announcement had been made.
Steve
On Sundays Sainsburys here is 10-4 now and I think Asda 9-5.
What a way to earn a living...