OT: IRTA
2020-02-06 16:13:14 UTC
I've just been reading about the demise of Flash. The webpage includes
the following sentence:

"They’re also more secure, so you can be safer while shopping, banking,
or reading sensitive documents."

This being UMRA, and particularly as it is populated by Brritters and
his ilk, I need hardly tell you which word I misread and what I read it as!
2020-02-06 16:30:37 UTC
I've just been reading about the demise of Flash. The webpage includes
"They’re also more secure, so you can be safer while shopping,
banking, or reading sensitive documents."
This being UMRA, and particularly as it is populated by Brritters and
his ilk, I need hardly tell you which word I misread and what I read it as!
I get the odd email saying buy some bitcoins using this number (the
prize one told me to cut and paste it despite the entire thing being an
image), otherwise video of me, er, banking will be circulated to ... (-:

(No flashing ...)

Apologies to [those] who may have been harmed by the scientific inaccuracies
in this post. - Roger Tilbury in UMRA, 2018-3-14
BrritSki
Harrumph. I haven't got an ilk, here or anywhere else ;)
Mike
2020-02-06 17:37:05 UTC
I've just been reading about the demise of Flash.  The webpage includes
"They’re also more secure, so you can be safer while shopping, banking,
or reading sensitive documents."
This being UMRA, and particularly as it is populated by Brritters and
his ilk, I need hardly tell you which word I misread and what I read it as!
Harrumph. I haven't got an ilk, here or anywhere else ;)
I think they are available from that Wunch of Bankers over there ——>
2020-02-06 17:55:09 UTC
I've just been reading about the demise of Flash.  The webpage includes
"They’re also more secure, so you can be safer while shopping, banking,
or reading sensitive documents."
This being UMRA, and particularly as it is populated by Brritters and
his ilk, I need hardly tell you which word I misread and what I read it as!
Harrumph. I haven't got an ilk, here or anywhere else ;)
I think they are available from that Wunch of Bankers over there ——>
Next to the tuit seller. (Whose square ones aren't moving much.)

After all is said and done, usually more is said.