Oh Yakob!
2019-10-28 19:19:25 UTC
Please, please, please.... give her a vaccination for Foot & Mouth or even
Kroytsfelt Yaakob (sp.?) disease and put us all out of our misery!
2019-10-28 20:22:25 UTC
Please, please, please.... give her a vaccination for Foot & Mouth or even
Kroytsfelt Yaakob (sp.?) disease and put us all out of our misery!
(Kreuzfeld [=Crossfield, in German] Jakob, I think.) Give _whom_ such a
jab - Hilda, Kate, or ...?

Oh, I see. _That_ sort of vaccination. As you were.

Electricians do it 'till it Hz.
Sid Nuncius
2019-10-29 05:58:12 UTC
Please, please, please.... give her a vaccination for Foot & Mouth or even
Kroytsfelt Yaakob (sp.?) disease and put us all out of our misery!
(Kreuzfeld [=Crossfield, in German] Jakob, I think.)
It's Creutzfeldt–Jakob.

DINTAFPOU?
2019-10-29 09:05:35 UTC
Please, please, please.... give her a vaccination for Foot & Mouth or even
Kroytsfelt Yaakob (sp.?) disease and put us all out of our misery!
(Kreuzfeld [=Crossfield, in German] Jakob, I think.)
It's Creutzfeldt–Jakob.
DINTAFPOU?
I was blissfully ignorant regarding the speeeling - until you came along
Sid! Now, I won’t be able to sleep for embarrassment!
2019-10-29 09:29:58 UTC
Please, please, please.... give her a vaccination for Foot & Mouth or even
Kroytsfelt Yaakob (sp.?) disease and put us all out of our misery!
(Kreuzfeld [=Crossfield, in German] Jakob, I think.)
It's Creutzfeldt–Jakob.
DINTAFPOU?
I am used to my initials by now, though headlines like "16-year
old succumbs to CJD" still cause a slight double-take.

***@cdixon.me.uk @ChrisJDixon1
:)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-10-29 22:11:15 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Sid Nuncius
It's Creutzfeldt–Jakob.
DINTAFPOU?
(Of course not.
Post by Chris J Dixon
I am used to my initials by now, though headlines like "16-year
old succumbs to CJD" still cause a slight double-take.
:)
I chuckled too.

Now I realise why your initials always sounded so familiar.

(I had mine long before the Joint Picture [Experts] Group existed.)

782.55 - The Number of The Beast (including VAT)
Vicky Ayech
2019-10-29 09:52:34 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 20:22:25 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Please, please, please.... give her a vaccination for Foot & Mouth or even
Kroytsfelt Yaakob (sp.?) disease and put us all out of our misery!
(Kreuzfeld [=Crossfield, in German] Jakob, I think.) Give _whom_ such a
jab - Hilda, Kate, or ...?
Oh, I see. _That_ sort of vaccination. As you were.
The whole episode,
The whole nuggering episode, Alice and Kate and Kate and Jakob, was
pass the nuggering bucket. I really hate Kate. Although, sadly, I
believe in her. She is very real. Just a stage worse than Lynda or
Joy. Is it something in the water in Ambridge? And Alice is, for
once, the put upon, but can also be a madam.

Ok I went shopping with a princess yesterday. After her mother made us
leave the house an hour before Brent Cross opens. People like kate do
exist.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-10-29 22:25:45 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 20:22:25 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Please, please, please.... give her a vaccination for Foot & Mouth or even
Kroytsfelt Yaakob (sp.?) disease and put us all out of our misery!
(Kreuzfeld [=Crossfield, in German] Jakob, I think.) Give _whom_ such a
jab - Hilda, Kate, or ...?
Oh, I see. _That_ sort of vaccination. As you were.
The whole episode,
The whole nuggering episode, Alice and Kate and Kate and Jakob, was
pass the nuggering bucket. I really hate Kate. Although, sadly, I
believe in her. She is very real.
+1
Post by Vicky Ayech
Just a stage worse than Lynda or
Joy.
No way. Lynda is at heart nice (see how she showed umbrella the
technique for percussive maintenance on the printer - though I liked her
Marvin-like assessment of her own skills), though can be infuriating,
sometimes to good effect, sometimes just lazy SWing. Joy _is_
infuriating, but again kind at heart. Kate, on the other hand, is almost
completely self-centred; occasionally I think she's being nice, but it
always (in last few years, anyway) has turned out to be in the interests
of Kate fairly soon.
Post by Vicky Ayech
Is it something in the water in Ambridge? And Alice is, for
once, the put upon, but can also be a madam.
I was a bit surprised when Alice became a near-alcoholic a few years
ago; she'd always struck me as intelligent. That does seem to have
disappeared now (I know all the stories say it never goes away
completely).
Post by Vicky Ayech
Ok I went shopping with a princess yesterday. After her mother made us
leave the house an hour before Brent Cross opens. People like kate do
exist.
Mother was as bad as princess, then - or didn't come with you and just
wanted an extra hour's respite?

782.55 - The Number of The Beast (including VAT)
Vicky Ayech
2019-10-29 22:44:26 UTC
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 22:25:45 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by Vicky Ayech
Ok I went shopping with a princess yesterday. After her mother made us
leave the house an hour before Brent Cross opens. People like kate do
exist.
Mother was as bad as princess, then - or didn't come with you and just
wanted an extra hour's respite?
Mother had a phone meeting for work and was then going to workplace.
That is why I was childminding. I said well go and have the meeting
downstairs in your bedroom. No had to be in sitting room. I said we
can go in granddaughter's bedroom, next door. No we had to leave the
flat.Luckily coffee places were open and we only had half an hour to
wait by the time we arrived for all the shops to open too. The
princess was actually delightful for most of the day :)