Spoiler Wed. 14th
2020-10-15 00:01:44 UTC
I thought the chat with Snappy was going to be embarrassingly painful,
which indeed is how it started out, but that was a good twist! Well
done, SWs.

(I'll be very cross if it turns out to be one of the frequent
double-bluffs.)

Parkinson: "What caused your conversion to women - was it the love of a good
one?" George Melly: "No the love of several bad ones" (Lizbuff in UMRA
'01-4-25)
Vicky Ayech
2020-10-15 07:10:30 UTC
On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 01:01:44 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
I thought the chat with Snappy was going to be embarrassingly painful,
which indeed is how it started out, but that was a good twist! Well
done, SWs.
(I'll be very cross if it turns out to be one of the frequent
double-bluffs.)
You think Gavin was seeing parallels? And regretting? His sin is so
much worse than Snappy's.
#definitelyTeamEmma
DavidK
2020-10-15 09:14:10 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
I thought the chat with Snappy was going to be embarrassingly painful,
which indeed is how it started out, but that was a good twist! Well
done, SWs.
(I'll be very cross if it turns out to be one of the frequent
double-bluffs.)
You think Gavin was seeing parallels? And regretting? His sin is so
much worse than Snappy's.
#definitelyTeamEmma
I've said elsewhere that I thought the first episode in which Kirsty
thought they were talking about betting and Philip didn't was bordering
on Whitehall farce but it got better. I know think it was a brilliant
idea by the plot-devisers (I can't remember who does it, not the
script-writers) and the last two episodes have been excellent. Both
involved a person keeping a secret but talking about it in a way that
the other didn't twig.