Oh NO! Not another STUPID Plot to finish the week?
2021-09-16 18:07:36 UTC
What rubbish - Flower & Produce.
--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Jim Easterbrook
2021-09-16 18:10:22 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
What rubbish - Flower & Produce.
Wot he said.
2021-09-16 18:13:28 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike McMillan
What rubbish - Flower & Produce.
Wot he said.
Plus the other plotline.

2021-09-16 20:37:08 UTC
On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 18:07:36 -0000 (UTC), Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
What rubbish - Flower & Produce.
Yes. But maybe the Grundies can still win.
I wish Eddie had not begun the whole stupid project though.

And I can see Alice needs to work on stuff alone. But can't see why
all this was not talked through before she left the clinic, and Chris
given support too. And while she should not resume married life, she
should be helped to spend time with Martha.
Nick Odell
2021-09-16 20:51:21 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
What rubbish - Flower & Produce.
Butbutbutbut....

Thursday has always been cr*p comedy night on TA

2021-09-17 12:18:04 UTC
On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 at 18:07:36, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
What rubbish - Flower & Produce.
Agreed. Eddie can't do maudlin well - he's faked it so often to obtain
something by it, that when genuine (as he _might_ be being this time,
though - because of that past history! - I am wondering what he's
after), no-one believes him. And even that's not new.

Veni, Vidi, Video (I came, I saw, I'll watch it again later) - Mik from S+AS
Limited (***@saslimited.demon.co.uk), 1998