After tonight’s episode...
2020-09-23 18:17:23 UTC
I’m not sure I should have bothered to come back to listening again!
2020-09-23 21:59:16 UTC
I’m not sure I should have bothered to come back to listening again!
Well, it did move the Philip story on in a way. Both halves of the
episode were annoying though.They wanted a flower show and competition
but were unable to afford the people whose gardens I want to hear
about who normally take part in the show, Jill, Bert, Jenefer, Clarrie
etc, so they went with having a competition with just the two we
already have much too much of and who we really did not need more of.
I don't really believe either story line tonight.