spoiler: animals
2020-01-13 19:16:25 UTC
Hmm. I wonder who else is having one of Peggoi’s kittens.
The discussion about eating animals is in another thread, Chris.
2020-01-13 21:08:57 UTC
BTN
steveski
2020-01-13 22:46:41 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Hmm. I wonder who else is having one of Peggoi’s kittens.
The discussion about eating animals is in another thread, Chris.
BTN
Surely that depends on how you flavour the kittens? Might be quite
tasty...
Extra BTN
2020-01-14 03:57:52 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Hmm. I wonder who else is having one of Peggoi’s kittens.
The discussion about eating animals is in another thread, Chris.
BTN
Surely that depends on how you flavour the kittens? Might be quite
tasty...
Extra BTN
As they say in [insert country of choice], a dog isn't just for
Christmas: if you go carefully, you'll have some left over for new year

"Bother," said Pooh, as Windows crashed into piglet.
Sid Nuncius
2020-01-14 18:41:48 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Hmm. I wonder who else is having one of Peggoi’s kittens.
The discussion about eating animals is in another thread, Chris.
BTN
Surely that depends on how you flavour the kittens? Might be quite
tasty...
Extra BTN
Hmmm. Both slightly too well-worn as a joke-form, perhaps? On the
cusp, but no.
2020-01-14 08:41:03 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Hmm. I wonder who else is having one of Peggoi’s kittens.
The discussion about eating animals is in another thread, Chris.
BTN
Surely that depends on how you flavour the kittens? Might be
quite tasty...
Might also depend how one is feline at the time.
SODAM
2020-01-14 11:40:52 UTC
Mmm. Kitten in a basket at the ***@ambridge.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Mike
2020-01-14 12:00:53 UTC
Hmm. I wonder who else is having one of Peggoi’s kittens.
The discussion about eating animals is in another thread, Chris.
Crispy eared with stir fried claws please.
2020-01-14 16:05:01 UTC
Hmm. I wonder who else is having one of Peggoi’s kittens.
The discussion about eating animals is in another thread, Chris.
Stupid plot that it was yesterday, one or two sentences from Snappy may
come back to haunt Kirsty and Philip.

2020-01-14 18:35:22 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:05:01 GMT, Chris McMillan
Hmm. I wonder who else is having one of Peggoi’s kittens.
The discussion about eating animals is in another thread, Chris.
Stupid plot that it was yesterday, one or two sentences from Snappy may
come back to haunt Kirsty and Philip.
Sincerely Chris
Eastenders crossover?