Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 9th November 2018
2018-11-01 17:03:06 UTC

Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
Natasha - Mali Harries
Lee - Ryan Early
Geraldine - Bharti Patel

Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Gillian Richmond

Spoilers:
Sunday 4th - David has a bone to pick, and Emma is on the warpath.
Monday 5th - Tom issues an invitation and Jim offers some unwelcome
advice
Tuesday 6th - Ben looks to the future and there's an awkward first
meeting for Tony
Wednesday 7th - Roy is left disappointed and Peggy has concerns
Thursday 8th - Frustrations grow for Shula and Neil discovers what's
happened in his absence
Friday 9th - Elizabeth goes too far and Hannah has a change of heart

-----

Our new editor is finally in place!
2018-11-01 23:13:26 UTC
Wednesday 7th - Roy is left disappointed
Lexi's back and he is still not getting his lex over.
2018-11-02 08:55:32 UTC
Wednesday 7th - Roy is left disappointed
Lexi's back and he is still not getting his lex over.
‘Sorry Roy, I’m feeling tuckered out; I have spent the whole weekend in a
threesome with Hannah and Tom’.