Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 13th to 16th July 2020
2020-07-11 16:02:31 UTC
Cast :
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright

Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Sarah McDonald Hughes
Writer : Sarah Hehir

Spoilers:
Monday 13th - Fallon ends up disappointed and Jolene makes a
controversial decision.
Tuesday 14th - David turns detective and Elizabeth struggles to find the
right words.
Wednesday 15th - Harrison finds himself with some making up to do and
David feels guilty.
Thursday 16th - Harrison bares his soul and Elizabeth takes the next step.

------------------------------

Sarah Hehir is a new name amongst the writers.
2020-07-12 15:16:11 UTC
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Sarah McDonald Hughes
Writer : Sarah Hehir
Monday 13th - Fallon ends up disappointed and Jolene makes a
controversial decision.
Tuesday 14th - David turns detective and Elizabeth struggles to find the
right words.
Wednesday 15th - Harrison finds himself with some making up to do and
David feels guilty.
Thursday 16th - Harrison bares his soul and Elizabeth takes the next step.
------------------------------
Sarah Hehir is a new name amongst the writers.
I think I hear where Elizabeth’s going. I hope Tim is kinder to his best
friend this week.

2020-07-12 17:18:13 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 15:16:11 GMT, Chris McMillan
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Sarah McDonald Hughes
Writer : Sarah Hehir
Monday 13th - Fallon ends up disappointed and Jolene makes a
controversial decision.
Tuesday 14th - David turns detective and Elizabeth struggles to find the
right words.
Wednesday 15th - Harrison finds himself with some making up to do and
David feels guilty.
Thursday 16th - Harrison bares his soul and Elizabeth takes the next step.
------------------------------
Sarah Hehir is a new name amongst the writers.
I think I hear where Elizabeth’s going.
I think she will be telling Iffty 'it's not you, it's me, I'm sorry.
I hope Tim is kinder to his best
friend this week.
Who is Tim?
2020-07-12 17:27:54 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
I hope Tim is kinder to his best
friend this week.
Who is Tim?
Bentinck? See cast list, above.
2020-07-20 18:12:59 UTC
Sarah Hehir is a new name amongst the writers.
https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/praise-for-tv-drama-on-126268/