Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 10th January 2020
2020-01-05 12:59:42 UTC

Cast :
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Justin Elliott - Simon Williams
Rex Fairbrother - Nick Barber
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Simon Frith

Spoilers:
Friday 10th - Kirsty is bowled over and Alistair is horrified by a
controversial plan.
Thursday 9th - There is hope on the horizon for Oliver and Jolene has an
announcement to make.
Wednesday 8th - Jim's attitude causes problems and Neil offers some
words of advice.
Tuesday 7th - Lilian has a brainwave and Josh returns to trouble at
Brookfield.
Monday 6th - Jim struggles with his emotions and Justin knocks heads
together.
Sunday 5th - There is a shocking proposal at the Bull and Philip
attempts to keep the peace.
2020-01-05 14:03:21 UTC
Friday 10th - Kirsty is bowled over and Alistair is horrified by a
controversial plan.
Too bad you didn’t spot that Christmas tree being toppled Kirsty, but, to
be for Philip did shout ‘T I M B E R’;

And...
Dad, how did you get a contract to read your ghost stories on Radio Four
and then get offered your own 15 minute spot daily at peak time?
Post by carolet
Thursday 9th - There is hope on the horizon for Oliver and Jolene has an
announcement to make.
‘Well hello Miss Hope, so you are interested in investing in Grey Gables
are you?’

And...
That Peacock was the last straw Kenton, D-I-V-O-R-C-E...
Post by carolet
Wednesday 8th - Jim's attitude causes problems and Neil offers some
words of advice.
‘Look Alistair, Auntie has asked me to do a series of talks and I have
chosen Greek History as my theme, and you can not change my mind!’

And
‘Hanna, when I say drop your feed regime ideas, I didn’t mean tipping that
pallet load on my feet!’
Post by carolet
Tuesday 7th - Lilian has a brainwave and Josh returns to trouble at
Brookfield.
‘Tobes, if you use antifreeze additives in your Scruff Gin, we can see a
unique colour and that will sell loads more.’

And...
‘Josh, what is this broken cash dispenser doing behind your sales office?’
Post by carolet
Monday 6th - Jim struggles with his emotions and Justin knocks heads
together.
Slight typo: ‘Jazzer it is time you cleaned up behind Webster - tarantula
motions all round the house is just not acceptable!’

And...
Sound fx: Chink, thanks Kenton, yes I’ll drink to your proposal to me to
build you a Shrine to Eccles at the end of the car park.
Post by carolet
Sunday 5th - There is a shocking proposal at the Bull and Philip
attempts to keep the peace.
‘I don’t believe it Jolene, Justin’s advisor reckons we would make far more
dosh and provide a much needed service if we convert The Bull into a High
Class Brothel!’

And...
Kirsty, that fifty grand for the wedding can come from my ‘silence’ fee
from Josh.’
2020-01-05 14:45:34 UTC
[...]
Hmm, I see Ambridge time is running backwards this week ;)
The 'good life' begins when you stop wanting a better one (Nkosiphambili
E. Molapis)
krw
2020-01-05 15:27:28 UTC
Friday 10th - Kirsty is bowled over and Alistair is horrified by a
controversial plan.
When did the cricket season commence?
Post by carolet
Thursday 9th - There is hope on the horizon for Oliver and Jolene has an
announcement to make.
Jolene announces the start of the cricket season
Post by carolet
Wednesday 8th - Jim's attitude causes problems and Neil offers some
words of advice.
Pigs and curries are Neil's expertise.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 7th - Lilian has a brainwave and Josh returns to trouble at
Brookfield.
Josh thinks he can soon dig them out of any trouble as he remembers the
stories about Nelson and the Great Mail van robbery.
Post by carolet
Monday 6th - Jim struggles with his emotions and Justin knocks heads
together.
Come here Phoebe, Rex and Philippa and let me knock your heads together
- and ignore the silly old witch Lilian - what I say goes.
Post by carolet
Sunday 5th - There is a shocking proposal at the Bull and Philip
attempts to keep the peace.
Angus wants to install an electric chair so that the twat of the week
can be shocked.
2020-01-05 17:41:48 UTC
On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 12:59:42 +0000, carolet <***@gmail.com>
[...]
<stands on head>