Umrabirthday
Add Reply
Anne B
2019-09-27 11:04:03 UTC
Just wanted to announce that today is my 20th Umrabirthday. That's all.

Anne B
Vicky Ayech
2019-09-27 11:13:50 UTC
On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 12:04:03 +0100, Anne B
Post by Anne B
Just wanted to announce that today is my 20th Umrabirthday. That's all.
Anne B
HBD2U
HBD2U
HBD Dear Anne
HBD2U

I actually have a very nice chocolate cake, Belgian chocolate, in the
fridge as grandson and family will visit tomorrow, unless I got the
day wrong and they'll be here in 45 minutes, (I'm 74, you know) and I
have extra thick double cream too. Let's celebrate! We can start the
cake and ..no wine but I have a sherry?
Sid Nuncius
2019-09-27 17:59:10 UTC
Post by Anne B
Just wanted to announce that today is my 20th Umrabirthday. That's all.
Brava!
Min
2019-09-28 01:48:54 UTC
Post by Anne B
Just wanted to announce that today is my 20th Umrabirthday. That's all.
Brava!
I've had gaps, but I'm glad to be back to congratulate you!
Min
Anne B
2019-09-29 11:38:47 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Anne B
Just wanted to announce that today is my 20th Umrabirthday. That's all.
Brava!
I've had gaps, but I'm glad to be back to congratulate you!
Thanks to all for appropriate responses.

I enjoyed the choc cake and sherry, of course :)

Anne B

Chris McMillan
2019-09-28 11:29:48 UTC
Post by Anne B
Just wanted to announce that today is my 20th Umrabirthday. That's all.
Anne B
:).