Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 5th to 9th September 2021
2021-08-31 17:21:11 UTC

Cast :
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Beth Casey - Rebecca Fuller
Amy Franks - Jennifer Daley
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane

Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Liz John

Spoilers:
Sunday 5th - Chris lends an ear to a friend in need, and Eddie hatches a
cunning plan.
Monday 6th - Susan comes to a terrible realisation, and Ben digs himself
a hole.
Tuesday 7th - Neil attempts to do the right thing, and Joy finds herself
manipulated.
Wednesday 8th - Chris has a dilemma on his hands, and Ben comes clean.
Thursday 9th - The Aldridge family struggle with where to go next, and
there’s an unexpected confrontation for Shula.
2021-08-31 19:31:08 UTC
Brian Aldridge    -    Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge    -    Angela Piper
Ben Archer    -    Ben Norris
Chris Carter    -    Wilf Scolding
Neil Carter    -    Brian Hewlett
Susan Carter    -    Charlotte Martin
Beth Casey    -    Rebecca Fuller
Amy Franks    -    Jennifer Daley
Eddie Grundy    -    Trevor Harrison
Shula Hebden Lloyd    -    Judy Bennett
Joy Horville    -    Jackie Lye
Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
Director    :    Rosemary Watts
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Writer    :    Liz John
Sunday 5th - Chris lends an ear to a friend in need, and Eddie hatches a
cunning plan.
A friend in need is a pain in the backside, but this one has higher
aspirations.

Clarrie Luv, what's a baldrick?
Post by carolet
Monday 6th - Susan comes to a terrible realisation, and Ben digs himself
a hole.
Ben, do people think I'm a stupid snobby gossip? Got it in one, Susan.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 7th - Neil attempts to do the right thing, and Joy finds herself
manipulated.
It's all right, Joy, Susan and I watched a programme on osteopathy once,
I'll soon have your bad back cured.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 8th - Chris has a dilemma on his hands, and Ben comes clean.
How do I tell my clients they have to talk to my left side only?

OMG it's another shower scene.
Post by carolet
Thursday 9th - The Aldridge family struggle with where to go next, and
there’s an unexpected confrontation for Shula.
We can't afford the rent on the cottage any more, we'll have to downsize
to one of Kate's yurts,

Is that a lasagne in your pocket, Neil, or are you just pleased to see me?

2021-09-09 14:39:48 UTC
Joy Horville    -    Jackie Lye
Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
Have they met? Would they make a good couple?
2021-09-09 16:37:19 UTC
Joy Horville    -    Jackie Lye
Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
Have they met? Would they make a good couple?
I'm having a snob moment. She is not good enough for him. I suppose
partly it is because I don't like her, she irritates me, and I do
like him. And Caroline was one of my favourite people. How could he go
for Joy after Caroline?
carolet
2021-09-10 18:42:43 UTC
Joy Horville    -    Jackie Lye
Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
Have they met? Would they make a good couple?
I'm having a snob moment. She is not good enough for him. I suppose
partly it is because I don't like her, she irritates me, and I do
like him. And Caroline was one of my favourite people. How could he go
for Joy after Caroline?
If he can get on with Tracy, surely he can get on with Joy.
2021-09-10 20:26:44 UTC
On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:42:43 +0100, carolet <***@gmail.com>
Joy Horville    -    Jackie Lye
Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
Have they met? Would they make a good couple?
I'm having a snob moment. She is not good enough for him. I suppose
partly it is because I don't like her, she irritates me, and I do
like him. And Caroline was one of my favourite people. How could he go
for Joy after Caroline?
If he can get on with Tracy, surely he can get on with Joy.
A sign of real class, treat everyone as a fellow human being.
Happiness comes in through doors you didn't even know you'd left open.
Jim Easterbrook
2021-09-09 17:23:50 UTC
Joy Horville    -    Jackie Lye Oliver Sterling    -    Michael
Cochrane
Have they met? Would they make a good couple?
It would be a nice Christmas story line if someone finds comfort in Joy.
2021-09-09 17:42:39 UTC
On 9 Sep 2021 17:23:50 GMT, Jim Easterbrook
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by krw
Joy Horville    -    Jackie Lye Oliver Sterling    -    Michael
Cochrane
Have they met? Would they make a good couple?
It would be a nice Christmas story line if someone finds comfort in Joy.
Tsk. Family group, Jim!