Cuba
Kosmo
2020-02-11 00:46:48 UTC
Still alive. Send decent food.
--
Kosmo
Nick Odell
2020-02-11 06:46:30 UTC
Post by Kosmo
Still alive. Send decent food.
If you happen to bump into the desperately ill daughter of Cristina
Fernandez de Kirchner while you are there, do tell her it's okay, she
can make a miraculous recovery and come home. Her lot are back in
government again so they can't touch her for anything.

2020-02-11 09:51:51 UTC
Post by Kosmo
Still alive. Send decent food.
I loved Cuba. We stayed first in the National Hotel in Havana and then
a week by the sea all in with various food places, included, and one
by the beach had fresh fish in breadcrumbs daily or prawns or other
very nice fishy things. Ok lots of black rice and bean things but the
fish and chips were lovely. Havana had all sorts. What about the
little ones in people's homes? Sort of pop-up? Mind you, this was in
about..2006? Or earlier...maybe 2005.
krw
2020-02-25 22:03:29 UTC
Ok lots of black rice and bean things but the
fish and chips were lovely.
Still lots of rice and beans. No fish and chips.
2020-02-26 08:35:42 UTC
Ok lots of black rice and bean things but the
fish and chips were lovely.
Still lots of rice and beans. No fish and chips.
I can't remember the name of the very nice hotel at the beach. It was
there that they did the fish. Snapper? Maybe. Not battered. Not
breadcrumbbed. Dipped in something and fried. The hotel was an all in
deal, full board, for one week, with the National in Havana for the
first week, not all in.
Vicky Ayech
2020-02-26 11:50:31 UTC
On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 08:35:42 +0000, Vicky Ayech
Ok lots of black rice and bean things but the
fish and chips were lovely.
Still lots of rice and beans. No fish and chips.
I can't remember the name of the very nice hotel at the beach. It was
there that they did the fish. Snapper? Maybe. Not battered. Not
breadcrumbbed. Dipped in something and fried. The hotel was an all in
deal, full board, for one week, with the National in Havana for the
first week, not all in.
Actually not snapper. It was a white fish.

Vicky Ayech
2020-02-11 09:53:40 UTC
Post by Kosmo
Still alive. Send decent food.
Oh, I am now corrected. B is saying food in Havana awful and also on
beach except place by the beach. But he's not keen on fishy things and
doesn't eat prawns.
Chris McMillan
2020-02-12 15:19:40 UTC
Post by Kosmo
Still alive. Send decent food.
LOL. For you or the wofe?

Sincerely Chris
Kosmo
2020-02-14 21:38:35 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 15:19:40 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Kosmo
Still alive. Send decent food.
LOL. For you or the wofe?
Sincerely Chris
Both. Online time limited. Weather now as expected.

Regards

Richard
--
Kosmo