spoiler: 25th March
2018-03-25 18:10:17 UTC
About time Nic was credited with her age .......

2018-03-25 21:01:09 UTC
About time Nic was credited with her age .......
Sincerely Chris
Who's Who 2009 (and the ones that followed) gave her year of birth as
1980. Given that they have recently been saying that she was 37, we can
deduce that she was yet to have her birthday this year.
2018-03-26 11:45:47 UTC
About time Nic was credited with her age .......
Sincerely Chris
Who's Who 2009 (and the ones that followed) gave her year of birth as
1980. Given that they have recently been saying that she was 37, we can
deduce that she was yet to have her birthday this year.
Whereas the on line stuff wot I find easier to read these days has nuffin’.

2018-03-26 14:14:48 UTC
About time Nic was credited with her age .......
Sincerely Chris
Who's Who 2009 (and the ones that followed) gave her year of birth as
1980. Given that they have recently been saying that she was 37, we can
deduce that she was yet to have her birthday this year.
Whereas the on line stuff wot I find easier to read these days has nuffin’.
Sincerely Chris
Incompetent editing. Or no archivist.
Rosalind Mitchell
2018-03-26 22:57:32 UTC
About time Nic was credited with her age .......
Sincerely Chris
Who's Who 2009 (and the ones that followed) gave her year of birth as
1980. Given that they have recently been saying that she was 37, we can
deduce that she was yet to have her birthday this year.
Same as my daughter, who won't have her 38th until May

Rotaa
--
If it can't be said in plain text it probably isn't worth saying at all
HTML-format mail without a text alternative will be consigned to oblivion