Joe’s false teeth - suggestions.
2019-10-17 18:10:15 UTC
I’m sure UMRATS can come up with some useful suggestions as to what to do
with these dentures.
Min
2019-10-18 00:46:01 UTC
I’m sure UMRATS can come up with some useful suggestions as to what to do
with these dentures.
Clarrie's pie crust crimpers....
Min
Vicky Ayech
2019-10-18 08:42:50 UTC
BTN
Sid Nuncius
2019-10-18 08:46:58 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Mike
I’m sure UMRATS can come up with some useful suggestions as to what to do
with these dentures.
Clarrie's pie crust crimpers....
BTN
I'm afraid not. An unpleasant image, to be sure, but not BT within the
meaning of the Act.
2019-10-18 15:21:36 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Mike
I’m sure UMRATS can come up with some useful suggestions as to what to do
with these dentures.
Clarrie's pie crust crimpers....
BTN
I'm afraid not. An unpleasant image, to be sure, but not BT within the
meaning of the Act.
I know you have a reputation to uphold, but I doubt that just a little set
of teeth would even dentures Sid.