post epi spoiler 27th Dec
2018-12-27 19:16:39 UTC
What happened to the bottom kissing?

2018-12-27 19:58:02 UTC
What happened to the bottom kissing?
Sincerely Chris
I think you've posted a private message on umra Chris...
Sam Plusnet
2018-12-27 23:40:46 UTC
What happened to the bottom kissing?
Sincerely Chris
I think you've posted a private message on umra Chris...
"I'm gonna sit right down
and write myself a letter
..."
2018-12-28 00:22:36 UTC
What happened to the bottom kissing?
Sincerely Chris
I think you've posted a private message on umra Chris...
"I'm gonna sit right down
and write myself a letter
..."
Poor Chris, she's only repeating what the continuity announcer said
after the episode though it seems to me that enormous fun could be had
on umra by persuading Neil Nunes or Susan Rae et al to say something
ISIHACly vulgar in the knowledge that it would be repeated here.

2018-12-28 02:03:13 UTC
What happened to the bottom kissing?
Sincerely Chris
I think you've posted a private message on umra Chris...
"I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter ..."
'Sit on my face and tell me that you love me' . . .
2018-12-28 02:36:10 UTC
What happened to the bottom kissing?
Sincerely Chris
I think you've posted a private message on umra Chris...
"I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter ..."
'Sit on my face and tell me that you love me' . . .
(not for the easily, er, ..)

I don't see the requirement to upset people. ... There's enough to make fun of
without offending. - Ronnie Corbett, in Radio Times 6-12 August 2011.
Jenny M Benson
2018-12-28 12:24:12 UTC
(not for the easily, er, ..)
Talking of such, did anyrat make the mistake of watching something on tv
last night in which Derek Jacobi was just being utterly disgusting for
no good reason?

I do NOT consider myself to be one of "the easily er" but there are limits.
2018-12-28 14:20:58 UTC
On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 12:24:12 +0000, Jenny M Benson <***@hotmail.co.uk>
(not for the easily, er, ..)
Talking of such, did anyrat make the mistake of watching something on tv
last night in which Derek Jacobi was just being utterly disgusting for
no good reason?
I didn't and can't find anything in the TV schedule which fits - what
channel was it on?
2018-12-28 14:24:39 UTC
On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 14:20:58 +0000, Penny <***@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
(not for the easily, er, ..)
Talking of such, did anyrat make the mistake of watching something on tv
last night in which Derek Jacobi was just being utterly disgusting for
no good reason?
I didn't and can't find anything in the TV schedule which fits - what
channel was it on?
Ah, must have been 2018: A year in the life of a year - I've not watched
that yet.
2018-12-28 20:08:43 UTC
Ah, must have been 2018: A year in the life of a year - I've not watched
that yet.
That was it. You have been warned!
No?
Chris McMillan
2018-12-28 09:07:03 UTC
What happened to the bottom kissing?
Sincerely Chris
I think you've posted a private message on umra Chris...
Giggle, nope, t’was continuity.

2018-12-27 21:44:56 UTC
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 19:16:39 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
What happened to the bottom kissing?
Sincerely Chris
Didn't Lynda say to practise it? :)