Yet to come out of the woodwork.
2021-01-10 10:24:26 UTC
As we know that Vince Casey likes to screw contractors down on prices,
should we expect to hear that abattoir work was carried out by Gangmaster
Moss?
2021-01-10 11:49:22 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 10:24:26 GMT, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
As we know that Vince Casey likes to screw contractors down on prices,
should we expect to hear that abattoir work was carried out by Gangmaster
Moss?
Maybe it will turn out Casey is the boss Philip works for or else
bought the men from Victoria. I do hope so and that he is caught and
Elizabeth finds someone else.
krw
2021-01-10 13:46:51 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
As we know that Vince Casey likes to screw contractors down on prices,
should we expect to hear that abattoir work was carried out by Gangmaster
Moss?
Maybe it will turn out Casey is the boss Philip works for or else
bought the men from Victoria. I do hope so and that he is caught and
Elizabeth finds someone else.
Nah, his meeting with David was his redemption and he will be around for
a while I reckon.
2021-01-10 19:26:59 UTC
On 10/01/2021 10:24, Mike McMillan wrote:

Oh dear. I saw the title of this thread and now have the following earworm:

She was afraid to come out of the woodwork,
She was as nervous as she could be
She was afraid to come out of the woodwork
She was afraid that somebody would see.

Two, three, four, tell the people what she wore
It was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini...

I'll get me Speedos.
--
Sid
2021-01-10 21:07:05 UTC
Oh dear.  I saw the title of this thread and now have the following
She was afraid to come out of the woodwork,
She was as nervous as she could be
She was afraid to come out of the woodwork
She was afraid that somebody would see.
Two, three, four, tell the people what she wore
It was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini...
I'll get me Speedos.
Put the potato in the front this time MOPMOB.