UMRA birthday info for 30 September 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-09-30 06:33:27 UTC
Birthday News for today, 30 September: Kate Aldridge, Poppy Josephine
Grundy and Nick Atty.
2020-09-30 09:18:33 UTC
Happy birthday, Nick
Chris McMillan
2020-09-30 14:23:06 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 September: Kate Aldridge, Poppy Josephine
Grundy and Nick Atty.
Happy birthday, Nick
Not seen Nick A for a long time

Sincerely Chris
Min
2020-10-01 00:04:58 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 September: Kate Aldridge, Poppy Josephine
Grundy and Nick Atty.
Happy birthday, Nick
Not seen Nick A for a long time
Sincerely Chris
Many Happies, Nick, should you ever see this!
Min
Mike
2020-10-01 08:03:38 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 September: Kate Aldridge, Poppy Josephine
Grundy and Nick Atty.
Happy birthday, Nick
Not seen Nick A for a long time
Sincerely Chris
Many Happies, Nick, should you ever see this!
Word to the Wise: A certain Chocolate Cafe in Henley upon Thames may be
seeing a certain Birthday Girl today - no names - no packed cordless.
Jenny M Benson
2020-10-01 09:41:10 UTC
Word to the Wise: A certain Chocolate Cafe in Henley upon Thames may be
seeing a certain Birthday Girl today - no names - no packed cordless.
Now, I wonder who that could be! Whoever, I wish her a very happy day
and many happy returns of it!
Wrexham, UK
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-10-01 10:25:37 UTC
Word to the Wise: A certain Chocolate Cafe in Henley upon Thames may be
seeing a certain Birthday Girl today - no names - no packed cordless.
Now, I wonder who that could be! Whoever, I wish her a very happy day
and many happy returns of it!
+1!

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that
may never be questioned.
Chris McMillan

Tony Smith
2020-10-01 17:58:58 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 September: Kate Aldridge, Poppy Josephine
Grundy and Nick Atty.
Is that my former colleague Nick Atty, living in Prestbury, or a namesake?

Happy birthday whoever it was.
Nick Odell
2020-10-01 22:00:19 UTC
On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 10:58:58 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith
Post by Tony Smith
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 September: Kate Aldridge, Poppy Josephine
Grundy and Nick Atty.
Is that my former colleague Nick Atty, living in Prestbury, or a namesake?
Happy birthday whoever it was.
Would that former colleague have been a Dr. Nick Atty? If so, there
can't be many of them to the square mile.

Nick
Tony Smith
Yes.
Penny
2020-10-01 23:07:33 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 September: Kate Aldridge, Poppy Josephine
Grundy and Nick Atty.
Is that my former colleague Nick Atty, living in Prestbury, or a namesake?
Happy birthday whoever it was.
Would that former colleague have been a Dr. Nick Atty? If so, there
can't be many of them to the square mile.
I thought he'd popped in here recently but maybe I bumped into him (in a
cyber way) elsewhere. I did that with Colin Blackburn a couple of months
back when I noticed he was a Facebook friend of my niece.