Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 5th to 8th July 2021
2021-07-04 22:43:44 UTC

Cast :
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Sandra - Hannah Young

Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Gillian Richmond
Writer : Katie Hims

Spoilers:
Monday 5th - Peggy offers an apology and Lynda finds herself usurped.
Tuesday 6th - Fallon has major concerns and Jakob attempts mediation.
Wednesday 7th - Alice faces her fears and Brian sinks to a new low.
Thursday 8th - Eddie offers the benefit of his experience and tension
rises for the Carter family.
2021-07-05 16:06:55 UTC
Writer    :    Gillian Richmond
Writer    :    Katie Hims
Other people (oh well on a podcast - there are at least three now)
pointed out that last week was entirely mired in Lower Loxley with
Mince, Lizzie, Lily (she did escape briefly), Russ, Freddie and the
plumber plus a very strange sounding lady who apparently had free run of
the place for no good reason that I could establish. But being bound in
it was highly concentrated and there was only one writer.

I accept all sorts of compromises have been (or were at one stage)
needed I do wonder why a flip back to a single writer per week has not
been achieved - you get consistency within the week even if long term
continuity is weak (the pigs for example needed pointing out - I would
have thought the arks might be pretty obvious) and they can hardly be
said to be forest fed having been there a couple of weeks - and is the
film really a summer film? I thought it revolved around Xmas?

Anyway this is just a long winded way of wanting to thank Carole for
keeping us informed of the parties involved in delighting our ears.
2021-07-05 16:47:48 UTC
[...]
Gosh, thank you, I certainly didn't guess that that was what you were
leading up to.
I agree with all of that, especially the Carole thanks.
Serena Blanchflower
2021-07-08 19:20:31 UTC
Anyway this is just a long winded way of wanting to thank Carole for
keeping us informed of the parties involved in delighting our ears.
<languid wave>
When the white missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had
the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened
them we had the Bible and they had the land. (Desmond Tutu)
Sam Plusnet
2021-07-05 19:09:22 UTC
On 04-Jul-21 23:43, carolet wrote:

<inter alia>
Post by carolet
Wednesday 7th - Alice faces her fears and Brian sinks to a new low.
Dunno, but I do hope it involves a slurry pit.