Podcast spoilers tonight
2021-08-24 20:22:01 UTC
Chris tries to save the day and Shula is left disappointed.

How was Shula disappointed? She wallowed in it all. Confidante to
Neil, in the know, close relationship restored. Susan is determind to
make the worst of it. Do GG do a curry meal? I'm surprised Susan's
confidante was pat. I didn't know they were that close. I vaguely
recall Pat and Tony having some problems. Did Pat have an affair? Or
think about it? And more recently, there was Joy and the double dinner
time.
John Ashby
2021-08-24 21:36:04 UTC
Chris tries to save the day and Shula is left disappointed.
How was Shula disappointed? She wallowed in it all. Confidante to
Neil, in the know, close relationship restored.
Not close enough, as she confessed to Alastair last week (?)
Post by Vicky Ayech
Susan is determind to
make the worst of it. Do GG do a curry meal?
I wonder how many relationships have been saved and how many broken by a
"meal at Gay Grables" which seems to be the luxury item every Ambridge
resident would take to their desert island.
Post by Vicky Ayech
I'm surprised Susan's
confidante was pat. I didn't know they were that close. I vaguely
recall Pat and Tony having some problems. Did Pat have an affair? Or
think about it?
She got close to a lecturer at Borchester College while she was having
her consciousness raised, though it was so long ago that it's unclear
whether any shower products were involved. Autre temps, autres meures.
Turning Bridge Farm organic was Tony's rescue plan for his marriage.

2021-08-25 06:46:39 UTC
Chris tries to save the day and Shula is left disappointed.
How was Shula disappointed? She wallowed in it all. Confidante to
Neil, in the know, close relationship restored. Susan is determind to
make the worst of it. Do GG do a curry meal? I'm surprised Susan's
confidante was pat. I didn't know they were that close. I vaguely
recall Pat and Tony having some problems. Did Pat have an affair? Or
think about it? And more recently, there was Joy and the double dinner
time.
I think Pat was there and sympathetic and they've known each other a long
time. Pat has never had an affair nor thought about it to my recollection.
I agree however that the listing saying that Shula was "disappointed" was a
bit strange.
2021-08-25 11:42:51 UTC
Chris tries to save the day and Shula is left disappointed.
How was Shula disappointed? She wallowed in it all. Confidante to
Neil, in the know, close relationship restored. Susan is determind to
make the worst of it. Do GG do a curry meal? I'm surprised Susan's
confidante was pat. I didn't know they were that close. I vaguely
recall Pat and Tony having some problems. Did Pat have an affair? Or
think about it? And more recently, there was Joy and the double dinner
time.
I think Pat was there and sympathetic and they've known each other a long
time. Pat has never had an affair nor thought about it to my recollection.
I agree however that the listing saying that Shula was "disappointed" was a
bit strange.
The Pat thing is in one or other of the various books but I never thought,
and se’ve definitely never heard Pat and Soosan being remotely close.
Soosan n Clarrielurve innit. I’d go as far as I can think Pat doesn’t have
a close girlfriend like Usha and Roof or Clarrie n Soosan or Emmur and
Fallon, say.

2021-08-25 18:04:48 UTC
On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 11:42:51 -0000 (UTC), Chris
Post by Chris
I’d go as far as I can think Pat doesn’t have
a close girlfriend like Usha and Roof or Clarrie n Soosan or Emmur and
Fallon, say.
Not since Kathy lost her voice.