UMRA birthday info for 28 December 2019
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2019-12-28 07:32:19 UTC
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
2019-12-28 11:14:51 UTC
On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 07:32:19 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
Many happies, Tony, and I hope you are getting more presents and good
things to eat today. Clever, fills the gap in food between Christmas
and NY.
Min
2019-12-28 21:10:53 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
Many happies, Tony, and I hope you are getting more presents and good
things to eat today. Clever, fills the gap in food between Christmas
and NY.
Indeed - why don't we all have it?! Very Many Happies to Tony!

In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
Min
BrritSki
Make it in Cervinia or Aosta and I'll pop in ;)
Min
2019-12-28 21:18:20 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
Many happies, Tony, and I hope you are getting more presents and good
things to eat today. Clever, fills the gap in food between Christmas
and NY.
Indeed - why don't we all have it?! Very Many Happies to Tony!
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
Make it in Cervinia or Aosta and I'll pop in ;)
Would that I could, BrritSki, would that I could...
Min
SODAM
2019-12-29 02:50:15 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 07:32:19 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
Make it in Cervinia or Aosta and I'll pop in ;)
If I still lived in Thornbury, that would be great. But the Tyne and the
Chelt are very far apart...
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Mike
2019-12-29 09:25:03 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by BrritSki
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 07:32:19 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
Make it in Cervinia or Aosta and I'll pop in ;)
If I still lived in Thornbury, that would be great. But the Tyne and the
Chelt are very far apart...
Nah, ...surely not a problem for much longer Sodam, the gummint have the
future of the chuffers in hand now; should be fine in a couple of
months!;-)))
2019-12-28 23:55:46 UTC
On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 13:10:53 -0800, Min wrote:

[]
Post by Min
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
I'd be up for that, Min.
2019-12-29 00:46:44 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
Many happies, Tony, and I hope you are getting more presents and good
things to eat today. Clever, fills the gap in food between Christmas
and NY.
Indeed - why don't we all have it?! Very Many Happies to Tony!
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
Normally I'd have to say it's a bit too far for my budget but having
just received an accommodation voucher for a Chrissie pressie it might
be viable this Feb. If you get enough support to make it work without
us, we could take a serious look at making it a +2.

2020-01-25 12:59:53 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
[...]
I thought I ought to update my contribution to this thread after
updating the "Tipping" thread a little while ago to say sorry, but
with Liliana's broken wrist the logistics are just too complicated for
us to make the trip to Cheltenham.

In fact, yesterday we finalised the details for Liliana's return
journey to Buenos Aires which will also be my outward journey there.
Instead of my wandering over to Argentina a bit later in the year I've
managed to book a seat on the same plane as Liliana - and for an extra
twenty-five squids I've even managed to reserve the seat next to hers!

2020-01-25 14:31:07 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
[...]
Nick
I hope it is all plane sailing for the two of you.
2020-01-25 22:30:13 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
[...]
Personally, I'd prefer plain planing. Those 787s don't have an awfully
good reputation for sailing.

2020-01-26 08:46:08 UTC
Personally, I'd prefer plain planing. Those 787s don't have an awfully
good reputation for sailing.
Nick
:-)))
Nick Leverton
2020-01-26 21:41:52 UTC
In fact, yesterday we finalised the details for Liliana's return
journey to Buenos Aires which will also be my outward journey there.
Instead of my wandering over to Argentina a bit later in the year I've
managed to book a seat on the same plane as Liliana - and for an extra
twenty-five squids I've even managed to reserve the seat next to hers!
Nick
I hope it is all plane sailing for the two of you.
Personally, I'd prefer plain planing. Those 787s don't have an awfully
good reputation for sailing.
Happily I don't believe this has yet been tried on this aircraft ...

2020-01-27 06:48:03 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
In fact, yesterday we finalised the details for Liliana's return
journey to Buenos Aires which will also be my outward journey there.
Instead of my wandering over to Argentina a bit later in the year I've
managed to book a seat on the same plane as Liliana - and for an extra
twenty-five squids I've even managed to reserve the seat next to hers!
I hope it is all plane sailing for the two of you.
Personally, I'd prefer plain planing. Those 787s don't have an awfully
good reputation for sailing.
Happily I don't believe this has yet been tried on this aircraft ...
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
2020-01-27 11:31:18 UTC
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
BTN for Sid!!
While excellent, I'm fairly certain that was deliberate; when the BT (N
and A) concept/framework/whatever was first introduced, wasn't it for
(gloriously) unintentional BT?

Not that I'm suggesting contributions like the above should be excluded,
but perhaps they should be a separate category?

Q. How much is 2 + 2?
A. Thank you so much for asking your question.
Are you still having this problem? I'll be delighted to help you. Please
restate the problem twice and include your Windows version along with
all error logs.
- Mayayana in alt.windows7.general, 2018-11-1
Penny
2020-01-27 22:35:28 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:31:18 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
BTN for Sid!!
While excellent, I'm fairly certain that was deliberate; when the BT (N
and A) concept/framework/whatever was first introduced, wasn't it for
(gloriously) unintentional BT?
First I've heard of it.
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Not that I'm suggesting contributions like the above should be excluded,
but perhaps they should be a separate category?
Are you making a takeover bid here, jpeg?
Min
2020-01-28 02:00:19 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:31:18 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
BTN for Sid!!
While excellent, I'm fairly certain that was deliberate; when the BT (N
and A) concept/framework/whatever was first introduced, wasn't it for
(gloriously) unintentional BT?
First I've heard of it.
Hear, Hear, Penny! I am damn sure that I sweated buckets carefully crafting
a perfectly crafted BTN and I hold a few!
Not that I'm suggesting contributions like the above should be excluded,
but perhaps they should be a separate category?
Are you making a takeover bid here, jpeg?
Unships snniper rifle...
Min
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-01-28 02:10:25 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Penny
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:31:18 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
BTN for Sid!!
While excellent, I'm fairly certain that was deliberate; when the BT (N
and A) concept/framework/whatever was first introduced, wasn't it for
(gloriously) unintentional BT?
First I've heard of it.
Hear, Hear, Penny! I am damn sure that I sweated buckets carefully crafting
a perfectly crafted BTN and I hold a few!
Not that I'm suggesting contributions like the above should be excluded,
but perhaps they should be a separate category?
Are you making a takeover bid here, jpeg?
Unships snniper rifle...
<ducks!>

Maybe a separate category for _un_intentional (but high-quality) BT
then? But it'd be hard to prove it really was unintentional. So carry on
as we are (-:

offensive speech is something to be protected, not celebrated.
- "yoni", 2015-8-5
Mike
2020-01-28 08:22:02 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Penny
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:31:18 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
BTN for Sid!!
While excellent, I'm fairly certain that was deliberate; when the BT (N
and A) concept/framework/whatever was first introduced, wasn't it for
(gloriously) unintentional BT?
First I've heard of it.
Hear, Hear, Penny! I am damn sure that I sweated buckets carefully crafting
a perfectly crafted BTN and I hold a few!
Not that I'm suggesting contributions like the above should be excluded,
but perhaps they should be a separate category?
Are you making a takeover bid here, jpeg?
Unships snniper rifle...
<ducks!>
Maybe a separate category for _un_intentional (but high-quality) BT
then? But it'd be hard to prove it really was unintentional. So carry on
As some of my nominations have been for unintentional (yeah, you’d better
believe it!) but variable quality bad taste, I think all should be left
well alone or the Minotaur might get uppity (sorry Matron, Jpeg didn’t mean
to increase your laundry load like that).
2020-01-28 06:53:16 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Penny
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:31:18 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
BTN for Sid!!
While excellent, I'm fairly certain that was deliberate; when the BT (N
and A) concept/framework/whatever was first introduced, wasn't it for
(gloriously) unintentional BT?
First I've heard of it.
Hear, Hear, Penny! I am damn sure that I sweated buckets carefully crafting
a perfectly crafted BTN and I hold a few!
Agreed. I think you are simply mistake, JPG. No changes are planned to
the current system, which is robust, fit for purpose, complies with best
practice... [That's enough management bollocks - Ed.]
2020-01-28 19:56:47 UTC
Agreed.  I think you are simply mistake, JPG.  No changes are planned to
the current system, which is robust, fit for purpose, complies with best
practice... [That's enough management bollocks - Ed.]
I think you've gone too far there Sid.

You should have snipped those management bollocks.
If it were true, I don't think I'd ever get a BTN :)
Sid Nuncius
2020-01-28 07:03:51 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
In fact, yesterday we finalised the details for Liliana's return
journey to Buenos Aires which will also be my outward journey there.
Instead of my wandering over to Argentina a bit later in the year I've
managed to book a seat on the same plane as Liliana - and for an extra
twenty-five squids I've even managed to reserve the seat next to hers!
I hope it is all plane sailing for the two of you.
Personally, I'd prefer plain planing. Those 787s don't have an awfully
good reputation for sailing.
Happily I don't believe this has yet been tried on this aircraft ...
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
BTN for Sid!!
Thank you. I think this fits the criteria and with two nominations I am
minded to accept.

(I am, frankly, unsure about how to treat nominations for the BTM.
There were several last year which I simply mentally disqualified for a
BTA on the obvious grounds of Conflict Of Interest. I shall probably
stick with this policy as I can't see another way to deal with the
situation.)
2020-01-28 08:24:06 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
[...]
Why has that Umrat got a brown tongue?
2020-01-28 10:00:53 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
[...]
Second-stage Coronavirus?

2020-01-28 10:29:17 UTC
BTN for Sid!!
Thank you. I think this fits the criteria and with two nominations I am
minded to accept.
(I am, frankly, unsure about how to treat nominations for the BTM.
There were several last year which I simply mentally disqualified for a
BTA on the obvious grounds of Conflict Of Interest. I shall probably
stick with this policy as I can't see another way to deal with the
situation.)
Why has that Umrat got a brown tongue?
I'm sorry, Mike, but I don't understand which umrat you refer to, nor
why you think any activity causing such an effect has taken place.

(For the avoidance of doubt, I do understand what you mean by someone
having a brown tongue.)
2020-01-28 10:37:26 UTC
BTN for Sid!!
Thank you. I think this fits the criteria and with two nominations I am
minded to accept.
(I am, frankly, unsure about how to treat nominations for the BTM.
There were several last year which I simply mentally disqualified for a
BTA on the obvious grounds of Conflict Of Interest. I shall probably
stick with this policy as I can't see another way to deal with the
situation.)
Why has that Umrat got a brown tongue?
I'm sorry, Mike, but I don't understand which umrat you refer to, nor
why you think any activity causing such an effect has taken place.
(For the avoidance of doubt, I do understand what you mean by someone
having a brown tongue.)
The whole point was that no particular Umrat was implicated, it was
supposed to increase the comic effect but....
2020-01-28 08:56:23 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
[...]
Perhaps we could have an Umrats Vote, where you publish all your BTNs
before the BTA ceremony and we select the best ?
We will of course accept that you are an honourable neoBTM and only
accept BTNs that are not MV.
Jenny M Benson
2020-01-28 10:18:39 UTC
Perhaps we could have an Umrats Vote, where you publish all your BTNs
before the BTA ceremony and we select the best ?
We will of course accept that you are an honourable neoBTM and only
accept BTNs that are not MV.
Obviously you and I have Great Minds, Brritters! Honestly, I hadn't
seen this when I put forward my proposal.
Wrexham, UK
BrritSki
Indeed. And fools will seldom differ :)
Jenny M Benson
2020-01-28 10:17:10 UTC
(I am, frankly, unsure about how to treat nominations for the BTM. There
were several last year which I simply mentally disqualified for a BTA on
the obvious grounds of Conflict Of Interest.  I shall probably stick
with this policy as I can't see another way to deal with the situation.)
I am not totally au fait with such affairs, but I believe some Award
Ceremonies include a People's Award where the viewing public have had
the chance to give their opinions.

How about regurgitating the nominations to Umra at the end of the BT
year and requesting that Umrats vote for the one they think most
deserving of an award. The one proving most popular with the populace
could then earn the BTM a special mention in his own Award Speech at the
Ceremony.
Wrexham, UK
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-01-28 11:38:54 UTC
(I am, frankly, unsure about how to treat nominations for the BTM.
There were several last year which I simply mentally disqualified for
a BTA on the obvious grounds of Conflict Of Interest.  I shall
probably stick with this policy as I can't see another way to deal
with the situation.)
I am not totally au fait with such affairs, but I believe some Award
Ceremonies include a People's Award where the viewing public have had
the chance to give their opinions.
How about regurgitating the nominations to Umra at the end of the BT
year and requesting that Umrats vote for the one they think most
deserving of an award. The one proving most popular with the populace
could then earn the BTM a special mention in his own Award Speech at
the Ceremony.
That would be good (except see below), but ideally a secret ballot -
which would be a lot of extra work for the BTM. (Especially if STV was
used.)

Below: part of the attraction of the present system is the
re-presentation by the BTM of forgotten (or occasionally missed)
excellent examples of BT, in the presentation of the awards; such a
proposed voting process would in some cases spoil that fun, as it'd mean
we'd see them several times in short succession.

(I _would_ like the BTM's own contributions not to be automatically
disqualified though.)

Never be led astray onto the path of virtue.
Penny
2020-01-28 16:21:00 UTC
On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 11:38:54 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
(I _would_ like the BTM's own contributions not to be automatically
disqualified though.)
MTAAW
2020-01-28 16:40:17 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
(I _would_ like the BTM's own contributions not to be automatically
disqualified though.)
MTAAW
Indeed, the Minotaur’s contributions are of the finest in BT and it would
be a miscarriage of justice to exclude them IMHO; it is difficult to
self-judge on one’s own contributions I’m sure but, there again, the
combined power of UMRA would soon report any bias were there the merest
hint I’m sure.

I know I extract the urine out of Sid and I’ll try to stop, or at least
reduce my poor attempts at humour that fall flat on their faces on many
occasions when I attempt such humour. Don’t take them personally Sid, I am
poking fun at the exalted position you hold, not you poisonally.
2020-01-28 19:40:22 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
(I _would_ like the BTM's own contributions not to be automatically
disqualified though.)
MTAAW
Thank you. There is a real problem of how to judge fairly, though.
ISTM that it's just not on for anyone to decide that their own work is
more worthy than anyone else's of an award of any kind.

I'm not keen on a Public Vote, either, TBH. It couldn't apply to BTAs
as currently formulated and I can't really see the point of having a
special category of just the BTM's BTNs for others to vote on.

Unless anyrat can come up with a workable scheme with which umrats as a
body and I are happy, I suggest that I stick with the current
arrangement: I will judge BTNs for my own posts as objectively as
possible and include successful Nominations in the Ceremony, but won't
consider them as possible winners of any BTA category.
2020-01-27 09:00:47 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
In fact, yesterday we finalised the details for Liliana's return
journey to Buenos Aires which will also be my outward journey there.
Instead of my wandering over to Argentina a bit later in the year I've
managed to book a seat on the same plane as Liliana - and for an extra
twenty-five squids I've even managed to reserve the seat next to hers!
I hope it is all plane sailing for the two of you.
Personally, I'd prefer plain planing. Those 787s don't have an awfully
good reputation for sailing.
Happily I don't believe this has yet been tried on this aircraft ...
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
Are you trying to elevate this thread Sid? Or..... BTN!
2020-01-27 20:21:13 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
In fact, yesterday we finalised the details for Liliana's return
journey to Buenos Aires which will also be my outward journey there.
Instead of my wandering over to Argentina a bit later in the year I've
managed to book a seat on the same plane as Liliana - and for an extra
twenty-five squids I've even managed to reserve the seat next to hers!
I hope it is all plane sailing for the two of you.
Personally, I'd prefer plain planing. Those 787s don't have an awfully
good reputation for sailing.
Happily I don't believe this has yet been tried on this aircraft ...
Well, Boeing need to quit stalling and get on with it.
Are you trying to elevate this thread Sid? Or..... BTN!
Standards have nose-dived yet again.
2020-01-26 17:32:39 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
[...]
Well done!!

Hope nothing else goes wrong before you arrive in BA.

Sincerely Chris
Rosemary Miskin
2020-01-26 18:22:27 UTC
Hope nothing else goes wrong before you arrive in BA.
Or, indeed, after you arrive!

Rosemary
Sally Thompson
2019-12-29 08:21:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
Many happies, Tony, and I hope you are getting more presents and good
things to eat today. Clever, fills the gap in food between Christmas
and NY.
Indeed - why don't we all have it?! Very Many Happies to Tony!
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
Sunday trains are always difficult from my neck of the woods, but I'd be up
for it if the travelling were possible.
Jane Vernon
2019-12-29 14:58:12 UTC
Post by Min
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
If the dates allowed, yes. At this point I can't say when exactly I'll
be away.
--
Jane
BTME

Min
Ihavereceivedenoughinterestabovetogoaheadandseehowfeasibleitmightbe,buthasanyoneanyideasaboutmynewproblem?Onlyhappeninghere
Mike
2019-12-30 08:49:07 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Min
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
If the dates allowed, yes. At this point I can't say when exactly I'll
be away.
--
Jane
BTME
Ihavereceivedenoughinterestabovetogoaheadandseehowfeasibleitmightbe,buthasanyoneanyideasaboutmynewproblem?Onlyhappeninghere
Perhaps you have runoutofspace?
2019-12-30 20:32:47 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Min
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
If the dates allowed, yes. At this point I can't say when exactly I'll
be away.
--
Jane
BTME
Ihavereceivedenoughinterestabovetogoaheadandseehowfeasibleitmightbe,buthasanyoneanyideasaboutmynewproblem?Onlyhappeninghere
Youneedtostarttakingdrugsinordertobecomespacedout.
2019-12-31 08:55:32 UTC
On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 20:32:47 +0000, Sam Plusnet <***@home.com> scrawled in
the dust...
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by Min
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Min
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
If the dates allowed, yes. At this point I can't say when exactly I'll
be away.
--
Jane
BTME
Ihavereceivedenoughinterestabovetogoaheadandseehowfeasibleitmightbe,buthasanyoneanyideasaboutmynewproblem?Onlyhappeninghere
Youneedtostarttakingdrugsinordertobecomespacedout.
:)

Min, does your return key work?
Min
2020-01-02 17:32:55 UTC
the dust...
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by Min
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Min
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
If the dates allowed, yes. At this point I can't say when exactly I'll
be away.
--
Jane
BTME
Ihavereceivedenoughinterestabovetogoaheadandseehowfeasibleitmightbe,buthasanyoneanyideasaboutmynewproblem?Onlyhappeninghere
Youneedtostarttakingdrugsinordertobecomespacedout.
:)
Min, does your return key work?
Testing, testing. All seems restored. Most odd but many thanks.
Min
Mike
2020-01-02 17:39:27 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Penny
the dust...
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by Min
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Min
[...]
Looks like you are all spaced-out now Min.
2019-12-30 18:47:13 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
Many happies, Tony, and I hope you are getting more presents and good
things to eat today. Clever, fills the gap in food between Christmas
and NY.
Indeed - why don't we all have it?! Very Many Happies to Tony!
In a similar vein, would there be any interest in reviving Umra Sunday?
It was held (in Cheltenham) at a pub on the last Sunday of February.
There was food, games and generally just an excuse to meet umrats and
something to loook foward to at a dreary time of year. Function rooms
are rapidly vanishing, but if I could find a suitably access-friendly
space, would there be any interest?
Depends on the state of the weather ..... and engineering works of course.