UMRA birthday info for 31 July 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-07-31 06:26:52 UTC
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
2018-07-31 06:33:44 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
Meet you in the phono box for a small sherry. Our village box is now a
community book exchange.
2018-07-31 10:11:11 UTC
In message
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
I notice UMRA gets a date! Perhaps those no longer with us could have an
end date, with a dash before it - like "Martha -20xx"? (Or was it -19xx?
I don't remember.)

Yes, there are adults alive who were conceived after UMRA! (Though I
don't _think_ any UMRAts.)
Post by Btms
Meet you in the phono box for a small sherry.
Appropriate typo!
Post by Btms
Our village box is now a
community book exchange.
I can't remember seeing one anywhere in my village (Charing), so I fear
it's gone, if we ever had one.

Does my Bradshaw look big in this?
carolet
2018-07-31 16:43:20 UTC
In message
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
I notice UMRA gets a date! Perhaps those no longer with us could have an
end date, with a dash before it - like "Martha -20xx"? (Or was it -19xx?
I don't remember.)
Martha Woodford was born 31/07/1922, and died 17/01/1996, aged 73. Would
be 96.
2018-07-31 19:13:48 UTC
In message
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
I notice UMRA gets a date! Perhaps those no longer with us could have
an end date, with a dash before it - like "Martha -20xx"? (Or was it
-19xx? I don't remember.)
Martha Woodford was born 31/07/1922, and died 17/01/1996, aged 73.
Would be 96.
Thanks for that. So the announcement could be "... UMRA, 1995-; and
Martha, -1996."

Of course some of it [television] is bad. But some of everything is bad -
books, music, family ... - Melvyn Bragg, RT 2017/7/1-7
Mike
2018-08-01 07:57:55 UTC
In message
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
I notice UMRA gets a date! Perhaps those no longer with us could have
an end date, with a dash before it - like "Martha -20xx"? (Or was it
-19xx? I don't remember.)
Martha Woodford was born 31/07/1922, and died 17/01/1996, aged 73.
Would be 96.
Thanks for that. So the announcement could be "... UMRA, 1995-; and
Martha, -1996."
[]
That’s dashed clever of you ol’ bean!