June Spencer
2019-07-01 09:51:28 UTC
This may already have been mentioned:
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/jun/12/the-archers-june-spencer-i-was-a-cockney-when-i-started-in-ambridge?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX01lZGlhQnJpZWZpbmctMTkwNjEz&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=MediaBriefing&CMP=media_email

I raise it again because there is an important quote which I hope the
current management will take on board:
"We were told it was not a drama: it was real life overheard."
2019-07-01 19:35:15 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/jun/12/the-archers-june-sp
encer-i-was-a-cockney-when-i-started-in-ambridge?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX0
1lZGlhQnJpZWZpbmctMTkwNjEz&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=
MediaBriefing&CMP=media_email
I raise it again because there is an important quote which I hope the
"We were told it was not a drama: it was real life overheard."
Good point.

Thanks: interesting article. Yes, she does look like ... well, let's say
that if "The Crown" moves along apace, there's a definite opening for
her. I do wish journalists would learn about inflation - the fact that
she started on three guineas a week is not, I suspect, remarkable. And
interesting to know that "the audience" love Hilda.

... she has never contracted A-listeria or developed airs and graces. Kathy
Lette on Kylie, RT 2014/1/11-17