Thursday 16.7.20
2020-07-17 20:58:08 UTC
Well, I thought the episode was ok. Some criticisms I have seen
complained it was embarassing but I thought it fine and I like
Harrison anyway and think he copes better than many others on TA with
the format. Kenton's output varies and today was ok. Maybe because I
liked the result :). Elizabeth was the weakest on the episode.
Vicky Ayech
Do the writers do different days? M/Th were better than the other two.
carolet
2020-07-18 11:49:04 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Well, I thought the episode was ok. Some criticisms I have seen
complained it was embarassing but I thought it fine and I like
Harrison anyway and think he copes better than many others on TA with
the format. Kenton's output varies and today was ok. Maybe because I
liked the result :). Elizabeth was the weakest on the episode.
Do the writers do different days? M/Th were better than the other two.
There are two writers each week at the moment, so it is quite possible
that they are doing two episodes each.

I have been wondering why they need two writers each week. If one writer
could manage six episodes per week previously, why do they only seem to
be managing two each now? I could see some reason for this if they were
writing the episodes very close to broadcast day in order to take the
rapidly changing lockdown conditions into account, but I have heard
little evidence of this.
2020-07-18 19:48:37 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
Maybe they are writing as a team? Bouncing monologues off each other
over an audio link in order to hear how they sound and hone them to
perfection?

Does not seem to be working very well, though - IMO, of course.