T: Justin's PA
2020-06-16 17:38:15 UTC
I vaguely remember a scene in which Lilian replaced Justin's photogenic
PA with someone less distracting. Can somerat remind me of the details
please?
Mike
2020-06-16 17:45:54 UTC
Post by DavidK
I vaguely remember a scene in which Lilian replaced Justin's photogenic
PA with someone less distracting. Can somerat remind me of the details
please?
Perhaps Mildred from MFTM?
2020-06-16 21:40:09 UTC
Post by DavidK
I vaguely remember a scene in which Lilian replaced Justin's photogenic
PA with someone less distracting. Can somerat remind me of the details
please?
I don't remember anything that could really be called a detail, but he
ended up with the wonderful Anthea Jennings, the one who used to run
Amside for Lilian.