So what?
Peter Percival
2018-08-27 13:09:06 UTC
"adults using the drug lorcaserin lost an average of 4kg (8.8lb) over 40
months." from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45319393.

I wonder why it's news.
Peter Percival
2018-08-27 13:15:33 UTC
Sorry, wrong newsgroup. I must be going gaga.
Mike
2018-08-27 13:23:23 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Peter Percival
"adults using the drug lorcaserin lost an average of 4kg (8.8lb) over 40
months." from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45319393.
I wonder why it's news.
Sorry, wrong newsgroup. I must be going gaga.
Is there a group where they chew the fat on matters of diet?
Peter Percival
2018-08-27 20:53:03 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Peter Percival
"adults using the drug lorcaserin lost an average of 4kg (8.8lb) over 40
months." from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45319393.
I wonder why it's news.
Sorry, wrong newsgroup. I must be going gaga.
Is there a group where they chew the fat on matters of diet?
'tis twice in as many weeks that I've posted stuff to the wrong place.