UMRA birthday info for 30 August 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-08-30 06:23:19 UTC
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
2020-08-30 08:03:56 UTC
Many happy returns, Kate. I hope the day is filled with good things.
Sid Nuncius
2020-08-30 09:23:29 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Really?

Happy birthday, Kate, wherever you are.
2020-08-30 10:23:01 UTC
I almost posted exactly the same thing earlier :)
Peter
2020-08-30 10:08:05 UTC
Light of somebody's life.
Mike Ruddock
2020-08-30 10:37:38 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Light of somebody's life.
I wonder how many umrats will get the reference?
Clue: Not an SI unit.

Mike Ruddock
Mike
2020-08-30 10:57:02 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
Post by Peter
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Light of somebody's life.
I wonder how many umrats will get the reference?
Clue: Not an SI unit.
Mike Ruddock
You are in your element today - positively glowing watt?
2020-08-30 20:26:23 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
Post by Peter
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Light of somebody's life.
I wonder how many umrats will get the reference?
Clue: Not an SI unit.
Mike Ruddock
You are in your element today - positively glowing watt?
Just a trifle lambent.
Min
2020-08-30 22:55:07 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
Post by Peter
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Light of somebody's life.
I wonder how many umrats will get the reference?
Clue: Not an SI unit.
Mike Ruddock
You are in your element today - positively glowing watt?
Just a trifle lambent.
Many Happies from me & the Hounds should you see this!
Min
J. P. Gilliver (John)

Being punctual makes people think you have nothing to do.
Mike
2020-08-31 09:16:59 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
Post by Peter
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Light of somebody's life.
I wonder how many umrats will get the reference?
Clue: Not an SI unit.
Mike Ruddock
My foot.
You mean you were sent to meet ‘er on foot?
Peter
Carrying a candle for her?
Sam Plusnet
2020-08-30 15:14:11 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Happy birthday, Kate!