It's my experience.
Steve Hague
2019-10-31 11:03:27 UTC
Over many long years I have discovered that if I remark on someone's
poor grammar or spelling, I make at least as bad a mistake in my post.
This may be God's way of discouraging me from being proud of my English
O levels.đŸ˜‰
2019-10-31 15:38:35 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:03:27 +0000, Steve Hague <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Steve Hague
Over many long years I have discovered that if I remark on someone's
poor grammar or spelling, I make at least as bad a mistake in my post.
This may be God's way of discouraging me from being proud of my English
O levels.?
I think it's one of those 'rules' of life, there's probably a name for it.
2019-10-31 17:31:09 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Over many long years I have discovered that if I remark on someone's
poor grammar or spelling, I make at least as bad a mistake in my post.
This may be God's way of discouraging me from being proud of my English
O levels.?
I think it's one of those 'rules' of life, there's probably a name for it.
Sod’s Law?
In misc.writing it was known as Hound's Law, after a poster who went by
the handle Hound of Cullen.

john
Clive Arthur
2019-10-31 23:16:57 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Over many long years I have discovered that if I remark on someone's
poor grammar or spelling, I make at least as bad a mistake in my post.
This may be God's way of discouraging me from being proud of my English
O levels.?
I think it's one of those 'rules' of life, there's probably a name for it.
Sod’s Law?
Cole's law. Carott, cabidge and mayonaze.

Cheres
Clive
Penny

steveski
2019-10-31 16:23:44 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Over many long years I have discovered that if I remark on someone's
poor grammar or spelling, I make at least as bad a mistake in my post.
This may be God's way of discouraging me from being proud of my English
O levels.đŸ˜‰
Steve
See my post to Sid further up. :-)