So, farewell then...
2019-01-04 06:25:05 UTC
...Pegi Young.

I hope that somewhere on a desert highway
You're riding a Harley Davidson
Your long blonde hair flying in the wind,
The chrome and steel you ride
Colliding with the very air you breathe.[1]

[1]Just in case there are one or two umrats without intimate knowledge
of the work and personal life of Neil Young (unlikely, I know), allow me
to commend this lovely song, written for his first wife:

2019-01-04 19:17:00 UTC
...Pegi Young.
I hope that somewhere on a desert highway
You're riding a Harley Davidson
Your long blonde hair flying in the wind,
The chrome and steel you ride
Colliding with the very air you breathe.[1]
[1]Just in case there are one or two umrats without intimate knowledge
of the work and personal life of Neil Young (unlikely, I know), allow me
http://youtu.be/At3UGxYxu-U
I’ve heard of Neil Young but not that song so a partial whoosh!