Rugby
2019-10-19 09:25:26 UTC
<beam>
2019-10-19 09:38:15 UTC
<beam>
Good result for England, but not a classic game. Aus were poor, Beale's
kicking, kickoffs, no penetration apart from their 11. Nothing to test
our excellent defence really.
No doubt some Aussies will question the "flat" pass to Sinckler, but
they might be better to look at Itoje's tackle on Genia just before
May's 2nd try. Looked early to me. OTOH there was that no arms chop
tackle that was missed. Glad to see very little involvement from TMO,
but scrums went on for too long.

Now come on Ireland.... and Wales and Japan tomorrow :)
steveski