RIP
2018-04-19 17:57:38 UTC
Dale Winton's on his last trolley dash.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Btms
2018-04-19 18:34:20 UTC
Dale Winton's on his last trolley dash.
One of his old boyfriends prevented me from getting back to sleep when I
woke in the night/early hours. He was in bits; trying to broadcast tabloid
gossip while folk kept phoning in with their condolences. LBC Radio.
2018-04-20 07:17:06 UTC
Dale Winton's on his last trolley dash.
One of his old boyfriends prevented me from getting back to sleep when I
woke in the night/early hours. He was in bits; trying to broadcast tabloid
gossip while folk kept phoning in with their condolences. LBC Radio.
A friend who once spent some time with him at an event said that he was
genuinely a very nice man. I'm sorry he's gone, somehow, even though I
didn't watch his stuff much. He just brought a sort of camp, smiley
lift to life.
2018-04-20 08:02:34 UTC
Dale Winton's on his last trolley dash.
One of his old boyfriends prevented me from getting back to sleep when I
woke in the night/early hours. He was in bits; trying to broadcast tabloid
gossip while folk kept phoning in with their condolences. LBC Radio.
A friend who once spent some time with him at an event said that he was
genuinely a very nice man. I'm sorry he's gone, somehow, even though I
didn't watch his stuff much. He just brought a sort of camp, smiley
lift to life.
Indeed. Just realised my comment is ambiguous. The reference to tabloid
gossip is the nature of the programme referred to. Not a reference to
comments about Dale Winton. It was about my being kept awake. Usually, I
am happily bored back to sleep. Slept through to Nick Ferrari this
morning. Quite a different genre; less abrasive than Dumphries.
2018-04-20 08:48:51 UTC
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 08:17:06 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Dale Winton's on his last trolley dash.
One of his old boyfriends prevented me from getting back to sleep when I
woke in the night/early hours. He was in bits; trying to broadcast tabloid
gossip while folk kept phoning in with their condolences. LBC Radio.
A friend who once spent some time with him at an event said that he was
genuinely a very nice man. I'm sorry he's gone, somehow, even though I
didn't watch his stuff much. He just brought a sort of camp, smiley
lift to life.
We test ran a new programme for us last night, ITV 8pm regularly, sort
of bargain basement Dragons' Den. B said the flavour was like
Supermarket Sweep. I've not seen that. But it was smiley camp. That is
it.
2018-04-20 09:36:11 UTC
Dale Winton's on his last trolley dash.
One of his old boyfriends prevented me from getting back to sleep when I
woke in the night/early hours.  He was in bits; trying to broadcast
tabloid
gossip while folk kept phoning in with their condolences.  LBC Radio.
A friend who once spent some time with him at an event said that he was
genuinely a very nice man.  I'm sorry he's gone, somehow, even though I
didn't watch his stuff much.  He just brought a sort of camp, smiley
lift to life.
I was once in a very slow-moving queue to board a plane and got into
conversation with the man in front of me. He was very funny and we had a
most entertaining chat. He seemed vaguely familiar but I didn't twig
until the stewardess greeted him with "Welcome aboard, Mr Winton." He
bade me farewell very charmingly as he turned left to first class. I
don't remember what was so funny about what he said but I do remember
smiling for a very long time afterwards. Lovely man. Not many people can
spread little bits of joy like that.