Back from the dead
2018-12-22 22:11:57 UTC
I just watched Nigel's close friend escaping death in this year's Casualty
Christmas miracle story (his survival was not the miracle). Looking his
age - which is older than I thought and older than Nigel would have been.
2018-12-23 08:46:59 UTC
I just watched Nigel's close friend escaping death in this year's Casualty
Christmas miracle story (his survival was not the miracle). Looking his
age - which is older than I thought and older than Nigel would have been.
Perhaps the seed was not kept dry in an airtight container?

2018-12-23 14:46:18 UTC
I just watched Nigel's close friend escaping death in this year's Casualty
Christmas miracle story (his survival was not the miracle). Looking his
age - which is older than I thought and older than Nigel would have been.
Perhaps the seed was not kept dry in an airtight container?
Timidly, BTN?
Dunnot, to be honest, because I haven't a clue what was meant? Does one
have to have watched Cashew-ality to get it?
2018-12-23 16:54:28 UTC
I just watched Nigel's close friend escaping death in this year's Casualty
Christmas miracle story (his survival was not the miracle). Looking his
age - which is older than I thought and older than Nigel would have been.
Perhaps the seed was not kept dry in an airtight container?
Timidly, BTN?
Dunnot, to be honest, because I haven't a clue what was meant? Does one
have to have watched Cashew-ality to get it?
I wasn’t talking about cashew nuts (or seeds) but Graham Seed, it was
available in the garden centre of LL I think.
2018-12-24 18:15:21 UTC
Dunnot, to be honest, because I haven't a clue what was meant? Does one
have to have watched Cashew-ality to get it?
I wasn’t talking about cashew nuts (or seeds) but Graham Seed, it was
available in the garden centre of LL I think.
Light dawns, but still no BTN.
2018-12-23 15:55:04 UTC
On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 14:46:18 +0000, Jenny M Benson <***@hotmail.co.uk>
I just watched Nigel's close friend escaping death in this year's Casualty
Christmas miracle story (his survival was not the miracle). Looking his
age - which is older than I thought and older than Nigel would have been.
Perhaps the seed was not kept dry in an airtight container?
Timidly, BTN?
Dunnot, to be honest, because I haven't a clue what was meant? Does one
have to have watched Cashew-ality to get it?
I am baffled by the nomination. IMHO, McToodles pun was not one of his
best.
Watching Causality definitely not required accept for addicts like me.