tonight's episode not on iplayer :(
2020-02-04 21:36:56 UTC
I don't recall that happening before.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-02-04 22:23:12 UTC
I don't recall that happening before.
Can't comment on iPlayer, but I have very occasionally found
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/archers doesn't get the latest
episode for a day or two (it usually gets it shortly after broadcast).
So I would imagine it does happen on iPlayer too - someone forgets to do
something.

Can a blue man sing the whites?
Mike
2020-02-05 08:49:10 UTC
I don't recall that happening before.
Can't comment on iPlayer, but I have very occasionally found
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/archers doesn't get the latest
episode for a day or two (it usually gets it shortly after broadcast).
So I would imagine it does happen on iPlayer too - someone forgets to do
something.
Someone has not floggle toggled the floggle toggle.
Nah, the spifflicating baffle board lost its’ dihedral offset and vanished
up its’ own fundament.
2020-02-05 09:53:18 UTC
I don't recall that happening before.
Can't comment on iPlayer, but I have very occasionally found
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/archers doesn't get the latest
episode for a day or two (it usually gets it shortly after broadcast).
So I would imagine it does happen on iPlayer too - someone forgets to do
something.
Someone has not floggle toggled the floggle toggle.
Nah, the spifflicating baffle board lost its’ dihedral offset and vanished
up its’ own fundament.
I suspect the three-eighths gripley wasn't properly bevelled.
2020-02-06 09:53:47 UTC
On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 00:15:30 +0000, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
I don't recall that happening before.
Can't comment on iPlayer, but I have very occasionally found
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/archers doesn't get the latest
episode for a day or two (it usually gets it shortly after broadcast).
So I would imagine it does happen on iPlayer too - someone forgets to do
something.
Someone has not floggle toggled the floggle toggle.
Oh, another post I saw a reply to before the original arrived here.
2020-02-05 11:17:29 UTC
I don't recall that happening before.
It's there now.
2020-02-05 18:26:34 UTC
I don't recall that happening before.
It's there now.
Yes but listening this morning felt wrong. I wondered whether the
episode was so weak they felt embarassed about putting it up.
Mike
2020-02-05 18:40:06 UTC
I don't recall that happening before.
It's there now.
Yes but listening this morning felt wrong. I wondered whether the
episode was so weak they felt embarassed about putting it up.
And so they should! Absolute tosh, rubbish, waste of airtime and bandwidth,
completely farcical and ridiculous. Sniffffffffff!