Do all umrats have lives at the weekend?
2018-11-17 15:50:35 UTC
Very quiet round ‘ere again err.... what aren’t you telling me then?
Steve Hague
2018-11-17 15:56:20 UTC
Very quiet round ‘ere again err.... what aren’t you telling me then?
I go to sleep on Friday evening and wake up on Monday morning, so no.
2018-11-17 17:10:21 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Post by Mike
Very quiet round ‘ere again err.... what aren’t you telling me then?
I go to sleep on Friday evening and wake up on Monday morning, so no.
Steve
So do most of us, it's what happens in between that's being asked about.

2018-11-17 16:14:25 UTC
Very quiet round ‘ere again err.... what aren’t you telling me then?
I have more time at the weekend to read umra, but everyone else
hooters off somewhere else.
2018-11-17 16:33:17 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by Mike
Very quiet round ‘ere again err.... what aren’t you telling me then?
I have more time at the weekend to read umra, but everyone else
hooters off somewhere else.
Oddly this weekend I am at my desk and so can comment and observe but
most weekends I tend not to go on the main computer that much (often at
a football match but obviously not this weekend).

But I did do some posts several days ago.
2018-11-17 17:01:30 UTC
Post by Fenny
Very quiet round ‘ere again err.... what aren’t you telling me then?
I have more time at the weekend to read umra, but everyone else
hooters off somewhere else.
Oddly this weekend I am at my desk and so can comment and observe but
most weekends I tend not to go on the main computer that much (often at
a football match but obviously not this weekend).
I took my laptop upstairs with me last night. After several hours of
surfing from my bed, I've managed to get as far as the sofa, via the
kitchen for coffee, where I have been surfing and watching SG-1. It's
now 5pm and I really ought to go and do some shopping.
2018-11-17 17:07:36 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by Mike
Very quiet round ‘ere again err.... what aren’t you telling me then?
I have more time at the weekend to read umra, but everyone else
hooters off somewhere else.
Oddly this weekend I am at my desk and so can comment and observe but
most weekends I tend not to go on the main computer that much (often at
a football match but obviously not this weekend).
But I did do some posts several days ago.
Obviously not at football this weekend because?

Nobody worth watching is playing?

Sitting at yur desk doesn't count as "obviously" since the TV companies
control the kick-off times and your game might have been earlier or yet
to come.

Me? I planned to take my big camera out and take some architectural
photos in the early morning sunlight. My plan was thwarted somewhat by
the thick mist/light fog which was enveloping everything when I woke up...

....just before 10.

Nugger!

2018-11-17 22:02:37 UTC
On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 17:07:36 +0000, Nick Odell
Post by Nick Odell
Obviously not at football this weekend because?
Nobody worth watching is playing?
Pretty much. There have been / are assorted international matches on,
so very little by way of matches in domestic league competitions.

Yesterday - Wales 1 - 2 Denmark
Today - Albania 0 - 4 Scotland

Tomorrow
England play Croatia. A win will see them to the semi finals, losing
means they get relagated! [1]

Northern Ireland play Austria

Monday - Rep Ireland play Denmark

[1] This whole UEFA Nations League thing is rather confusing.
2018-11-18 18:34:00 UTC
Very quiet round ‘ere again err.... what aren’t you telling me then?
Don't tell him Pike/W Umra!