Umrat in the papers
2019-06-06 08:57:25 UTC
I see that Kimbo, late of this parish, has made it into the pages of The
Guardian, with her #willyoubemygp campaign...

<https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jun/06/cornish-village-mevagissey-hopes-to-charm-a-new-gp-into-taking-over-practice?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX01vcm5pbmdCcmllZmluZ1VLLTE5MDYwNg%3D%3D&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=MorningBriefingUK&CMP=morningbriefinguk_email>,
aka <https://is.gd/A6GjN6>
As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every
part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder. (John Glenn)
Nick Odell
2019-06-06 14:11:27 UTC
I see that Kimbo, late of this parish, has made it into the pages of The
Guardian, with her #willyoubemygp campaign...
<https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jun/06/cornish-village-mevagissey-hopes-to-charm-a-new-gp-into-taking-over-practice?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX01vcm5pbmdCcmllZmluZ1VLLTE5MDYwNg%3D%3D&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=MorningBriefingUK&CMP=morningbriefinguk_email>,
aka <https://is.gd/A6GjN6>
What an excellent story! They deserve to find somebody good but, doctors
aren't daft and as they say, they'd be letting themselves in for a
mountain of government box-ticking without a practice size to justify
that. So let's hope for the best.

I'm delighted to see Kimbo made it into the Grauniad for such a cause
and that it wasn't something like being unmasked by Channel 4 News
whilst trying to sell the BUMRA files to a rival newsgroup.

2019-06-06 17:48:21 UTC
[...]
:o))
Is there an Ecuadorian embassy in Mevagissey?

And yes - great to see our Kimbo doing great work and being acknowledged
for it. I still miss her here.
2019-06-07 09:12:10 UTC
I see that Kimbo, late of this parish, has made it into the pages of The
Guardian, with her #willyoubemygp campaign...
<https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jun/06/cornish-village-mevagissey-hopes-to-charm-a-new-gp-into-taking-over-practice?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX01vcm5pbmdCcmllZmluZ1VLLTE5MDYwNg%3D%3D&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=MorningBriefingUK&CMP=morningbriefinguk_email>,
aka <https://is.gd/A6GjN6>
Well done that Kimbo!