Dearth of farming stories again
2019-11-20 08:17:35 UTC
Farming Today today was interesting on why vegan is not so good for
the soil. You need some togo to pasture and have cows pat on itto
restore some chemicals, and also the improvement by not over-farming
crops helps the soil absorb water.

Has there been no flooding in Ambridge? Adam should be complaining
he's only planted 40% of his crops instead of 90%, or did Imiss that?
I like the faming stories best and want Russ to be buried under the
soil to improve the fertility, like the Corn King and Spring Queen.
And
Mike
2019-11-20 09:00:45 UTC
Farming Today today was interesting on why vegan is not so good for
the soil. You need some togo to pasture and have cows pat on itto
restore some chemicals, and also the improvement by not over-farming
crops helps the soil absorb water.
Has there been no flooding in Ambridge? Adam should be complaining
he's only planted 40% of his crops instead of 90%, or did Imiss that?
I like the faming stories best and want Russ to be buried under the
soil to improve the fertility, like the Corn King and Spring Queen.
And
.....and what??? Poison the ground for miles around in competition with
Brian’s fast buck making exercise?
Er...it was like when you go into a room and forget why :)
Mike
2019-11-20 11:29:46 UTC
Farming Today today was interesting on why vegan is not so good for
the soil. You need some togo to pasture and have cows pat on itto
restore some chemicals, and also the improvement by not over-farming
crops helps the soil absorb water.
Has there been no flooding in Ambridge? Adam should be complaining
he's only planted 40% of his crops instead of 90%, or did Imiss that?
I like the faming stories best and want Russ to be buried under the
soil to improve the fertility, like the Corn King and Spring Queen.
And
.....and what??? Poison the ground for miles around in competition with
Brian’s fast buck making exercise?
Er...it was like when you go into a room and forget why :)
To look for your umbrella perhaps?