spoiler Fri 2nd Nov
2018-11-02 19:17:31 UTC
Maybe the fangtastic four would have bern better after all.

2018-11-02 21:32:55 UTC
On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:17:31 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Maybe the fangtastic four would have bern better after all.
I didn't realise it was Roy with Emma until she said his name., He
sounded rather aggressive later with Elizabeth but she sounded unable
to realise the problem at the end.

I was unable to tell who was driving the quad bike, Rory or Ben, but
if Ben then like father like son in killing badgers. Will he bury and
hide it too?
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-11-02 22:19:24 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Maybe the fangtastic four would have bern better after all.
I didn't realise it was Roy with Emma until she said his name., He
sounded rather aggressive later with Elizabeth but she sounded unable
to realise the problem at the end.
I was unable to tell who was driving the quad bike, Rory or Ben, but
I found the whole episode hard to follow. In particular, whatever
happened with the mummy and actors was to me totally opaque - and the
fact that they had to resort to the lame mechanism of having one of the
cast (was that Emma?) describe it afterwards ...
Post by Vicky Ayech
if Ben then like father like son in killing badgers. Will he bury and
hide it too?
I don't think it was _quite_ the same; this one was accidental, though
may have been careless. From what I remember, David's was most
definitely deliberate.

"quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur". ("Anything is more impressive if
you say it in Latin")
Nick Odell
2018-11-03 00:06:21 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
if Ben then like father like son in killing badgers. Will he bury and
hide it too?
I don't think it was _quite_ the same; this one was accidental, though
may have been careless. From what I remember, David's was most
definitely deliberate.
Come on John - you don't want to spoil a nice conspiracy theory by
letting the facts get in the way, do you?

2018-11-03 07:59:48 UTC
On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 22:19:24 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by Chris McMillan
Maybe the fangtastic four would have bern better after all.
I didn't realise it was Roy with Emma until she said his name., He
sounded rather aggressive later with Elizabeth but she sounded unable
to realise the problem at the end.
I was unable to tell who was driving the quad bike, Rory or Ben, but
I found the whole episode hard to follow. In particular, whatever
happened with the mummy and actors was to me totally opaque - and the
fact that they had to resort to the lame mechanism of having one of the
cast (was that Emma?) describe it afterwards ...
The really bad planning was to have two big scenes which were heavy on
viewing in a nuggering radio programme. To have the LL one could be
bad luck. To have the Ben and Rory one too looks like carelessness.
definitely deliberate.
Penny
2018-11-03 09:53:31 UTC
On Sat, 03 Nov 2018 07:59:48 +0000, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Post by Chris McMillan
Maybe the fangtastic four would have bern better after all.
I didn't realise it was Roy with Emma until she said his name., He
sounded rather aggressive later with Elizabeth but she sounded unable
to realise the problem at the end.
I was unable to tell who was driving the quad bike, Rory or Ben, but
To have two new voices in the same scenes really was a mistake!
I found the whole episode hard to follow. In particular, whatever
happened with the mummy and actors was to me totally opaque - and the
fact that they had to resort to the lame mechanism of having one of the
cast (was that Emma?) describe it afterwards ...
I think I figured out that scene but not whatever the lads were up to.
2018-11-04 14:20:05 UTC
The really bad planning was to have two big scenes which were heavy on
viewing in a nuggering radio programme. To have the LL one could be
bad luck. To have the Ben and Rory one too looks like carelessness.
You could always blame the new editor you know.
2018-11-04 19:43:04 UTC
The really bad planning was to have two big scenes which were heavy on
viewing in a nuggering radio programme. To have the LL one could be
bad luck. To have the Ben and Rory one too looks like carelessness.
You could always blame the new editor you know.
Wot, not the teachers/parents?

"Farc gorillas who live in the plains of the undies ..." - automatic
subtitling seen on BBC one o'clock news, 2016-8-25, by Cynthia Hollingworth.