There's no need to be like that...
2019-11-21 06:32:55 UTC
Look, I promise not to go on about poetry any more, OK? Sorry.

So you can all come back now.
2019-11-21 08:28:20 UTC
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 06:32:55 +0000, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Look, I promise not to go on about poetry any more, OK? Sorry.
So you can all come back now.
What about a game then? There will be no Lynda panto production this
year but, if there were, who would you cast as who in which story?

I thought Johnny as Cinders, Lily as the royal Shero who he meets when
his fairy godmother, played by Jazzer, organises for him to go to the
ball. The ugly sisters are Tom and Natasha and Pat is Baroness
Nssty, driving him to do all the chores. Freddie can be Buttons. pat
on costumes and all the children as the castle soldiers, singing,
dancing and being cute. They can be organised by Fallon and Emma.
Vicky Ayech
Oops, Joy on costumes.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-11-21 10:07:00 UTC
Look, I promise not to go on about poetry any more, OK? Sorry.
So you can all come back now.
No need to promise anything like that! Although I'm not that bothered
about poetry (I'm less fond of opera, for example), that's one of the
joys of UMRA (and intelligent discourse everywhere you can find it):
people can enthuse, and speak intelligently, about their - er -
enthusiasms, and the rest of us can just enjoy their enthusiasm. (And
even, very occasionally, pick up a new interest.)

A sleekzorp without a tornpee is like a quop without a fertsneet (sort of).