Spoiler 9th Aug : Krait
2018-08-09 18:22:29 UTC
Tonight has some of he best lines se’ve had for some time. Real LOL!

So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?

2018-08-09 18:46:57 UTC
Tonight has some of he best lines se’ve had for some time. Real LOL!
Yes, I really enjoyed it.
Post by Chris McMillan
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
I have a feeling that, when she moved back suddenly, it was already
booked for at least some of the summer, so she couldn't take it over.
Why she can't move back there now, is a different question. I'm pretty
sure Lexi is living with Roy (assuming she comes back), so she doesn't
need it.
Weeds are simply flowers growing where you don't want them to be
Btms
2018-08-09 18:50:40 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
I have a feeling that, when she moved back suddenly, it was already
booked for at least some of the summer, so she couldn't take it over.
Why she can't move back there now, is a different question. I'm pretty
sure Lexi is living with Roy (assuming she comes back), so she doesn't
need it.
Its prolly booked now till end of the school hols.
2018-08-09 19:32:44 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
I have a feeling that, when she moved back suddenly, it was already
booked for at least some of the summer, so she couldn't take it over.
Why she can't move back there now, is a different question. I'm pretty
sure Lexi is living with Roy (assuming she comes back), so she doesn't
need it.
Its prolly booked now till end of the school hols.
Yes but, even if they quickly find a cash buyer with no house to sell it
will take longer than that for the sale of Home Farm to go through.
Especially as Brian and Jenny haven't even started looking for somewhere
to move.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened.
(Terry Pratchett)
Btms
2018-08-09 20:30:58 UTC
Tonight has some of he best lines se’ve had for some time. Real LOL!
Yes, I really enjoyed it.
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
I have a feeling that, when she moved back suddenly, it was already
booked for at least some of the summer, so she couldn't take it over.
Why she can't move back there now, is a different question. I'm pretty
sure Lexi is living with Roy (assuming she comes back), so she doesn't
need it.
Its prolly booked now till end of the school hols.
Yes but, even if they quickly find a cash buyer with no house to sell it
will take longer than that for the sale of Home Farm to go through.
Especially as Brian and Jenny haven't even started looking for somewhere
to move.
Another yurt?
They could move into Gay Grables or LL. Be cash in hand buyers. The
episode tonight was funny, I agree. Shula is still on the wrong track
though. Aided by Kenton's performance last night. She seems to be
trying to ruin Snappy as well as divorce him.
Mike
2018-08-10 08:06:07 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
I have a feeling that, when she moved back suddenly, it was already
booked for at least some of the summer, so she couldn't take it over.
Why she can't move back there now, is a different question. I'm pretty
sure Lexi is living with Roy (assuming she comes back), so she doesn't
need it.
Its prolly booked now till end of the school hols.
Yes but, even if they quickly find a cash buyer with no house to sell it
will take longer than that for the sale of Home Farm to go through.
Especially as Brian and Jenny haven't even started looking for somewhere
to move.
Another yurt?
It will only yurt when we move.
2018-08-10 11:38:48 UTC
Yes but, even if they quickly find a cash buyer with no house to sell it
will take longer than that for the sale of Home Farm to go through.
Especially as Brian and Jenny haven't even started looking for somewhere
to move.
Another yurt?
A yurt inside a yurt would work.

On one of several survival exercises in the RAF we were given parachutes
and shown how a group of 4 could use 2 parachutes to make a double-skin
tent, while the other 2 were used as sleeping bags.

The tent was made by suspending the 2 'chutes inside each other from a
branch, weighing down the base, and then using the cords tied to a
pebble inside the outer layer to pull it away from the inner.

Tent constructed, we filled it very full of bracken (standing bracken,
so it was relatively dry) and trod it down. We then took the stones
surrounding our campfire into the tent for heating.

Despite there being a foot of snow on the ground, it was far too hot
inside, we were sweating like it was a sauna, so had to eject the
stones. A very comfortable night was spent
Penny
2018-08-09 22:44:51 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 20:32:44 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Yes but, even if they quickly find a cash buyer with no house to sell it
will take longer than that for the sale of Home Farm to go through.
Especially as Brian and Jenny haven't even started looking for somewhere
to move.
Have things changed so much in the housing market? I have very little
experience of these things but it took two years to sell my place in Kent.
Even if it had been quicker it would have been daft to do more than look
vaguely at places, rather than individual houses, before I had an offer.
Didn't stop me checking through the websites though...
2018-08-10 19:40:41 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 20:32:44 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Yes but, even if they quickly find a cash buyer with no house to sell it
will take longer than that for the sale of Home Farm to go through.
Especially as Brian and Jenny haven't even started looking for somewhere
to move.
Have things changed so much in the housing market? I have very little
experience of these things but it took two years to sell my place in Kent.
Even if it had been quicker it would have been daft to do more than look
vaguely at places, rather than individual houses, before I had an offer.
Didn't stop me checking through the websites though...
Mr & Mrs Next Door put their house on the market in September 16 and
moved in November 16. Mrs End of the Block put her house on the
market in September 17 without having anywhere to go. Had 5 offers
within the first weekend. Moved on 24 November, after having to put
it off for a week due to her vendor not fixing the boiler.
2018-08-10 20:29:59 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by Penny
[...]
Interesting house in my village must have been on the market for3 years.
A grander one opposite ours fo just about as long
2018-08-11 09:50:28 UTC
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 20:29:59 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
Post by Fenny
Post by Penny
Have things changed so much in the housing market? I have very little
experience of these things but it took two years to sell my place in Kent.
Even if it had been quicker it would have been daft to do more than look
vaguely at places, rather than individual houses, before I had an offer.
Didn't stop me checking through the websites though...
Mr & Mrs Next Door put their house on the market in September 16 and
moved in November 16. Mrs End of the Block put her house on the
market in September 17 without having anywhere to go. Had 5 offers
within the first weekend. Moved on 24 November, after having to put
it off for a week due to her vendor not fixing the boiler.
Interesting house in my village must have been on the market for3 years.
A grander one opposite ours fo just about as long
Mine was an "interesting" house. One of the first agents to look at it
over-valued it by about 50% and seemed to think he could sell it in one
weekend 'open house'. I thought he was mad and went with a different
company. The timing was probably poor - that mad agent was considering
buyers who wanted to move out of London, to whom it would seem cheap and
'quaint' but with no useful off-street parking, the nearest station 3 miles
away and prices generally on the down-turn he really was off his head.
2018-08-11 11:45:44 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by Penny
[...]
The important factor here is whether the property was built over one of the
underground Springs. The many properties with thatched roofs may affect
prices one way or another?
2018-08-11 13:13:40 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by Penny
[...]
The south east corner of the council house my parents rented had a spring
that just ‘bubbled under the surface’ so to speak whereas the Green Dragon
pub built a couple of hundred yards to the east of there had to have all
sorts of measures to culvert this spring as it was somewhat more in
evidence when the foundations were being dug. ISTR an awful lot of mud and
running water on the sloped entry drive each side of the building.
2018-08-10 11:10:30 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
I have a feeling that, when she moved back suddenly, it was already
booked for at least some of the summer, so she couldn't take it over.
Why she can't move back there now, is a different question. I'm pretty
sure Lexi is living with Roy (assuming she comes back), so she doesn't
need it.
I don’t know. Can we blame non-continuity?

2018-08-10 12:19:51 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
I have a feeling that, when she moved back suddenly, it was already
booked for at least some of the summer, so she couldn't take it over.
Why she can't move back there now, is a different question. I'm pretty
sure Lexi is living with Roy (assuming she comes back), so she doesn't
need it.
I thought the cottage suggested to Lexi was a different one? Not Kate's
cottage which she is using for income.
2018-08-10 12:43:52 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
I have a feeling that, when she moved back suddenly, it was already
booked for at least some of the summer, so she couldn't take it over.
Why she can't move back there now, is a different question. I'm pretty
sure Lexi is living with Roy (assuming she comes back), so she doesn't
need it.
I thought the cottage suggested to Lexi was a different one? Not Kate's
cottage which she is using for income.
But you can be sure that it isn’t Kate doing the cleaning of the cottage
between lets - it is probably a chore and a bore just to collect the fees
from the tenants....
2018-08-10 14:43:14 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
I have a feeling that, when she moved back suddenly, it was already
booked for at least some of the summer, so she couldn't take it over.
Why she can't move back there now, is a different question. I'm pretty
sure Lexi is living with Roy (assuming she comes back), so she doesn't
need it.
I thought the cottage suggested to Lexi was a different one? Not Kate's
cottage which she is using for income.
Alice n Chrisduffer live in one

2018-08-10 14:58:33 UTC
Alice n Chrisduffer live in one
They do, but they do not own it. The partnership does and allows them
to live there I gather rent free and Kate has the income on hers - but
again does not own it.
2018-08-09 18:48:28 UTC
Tonight has some of he best lines se’ve had for some time. Real LOL!
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
Sincerely Chris
Indeed.
Have suggested a friend whohas given up might LA
2018-08-09 20:57:30 UTC
Tonight has some of he best lines se’ve had for some time.  Real LOL!
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
Sincerely Chris
Might have been a Topical Insert...
With the hot spell over, Krait is going to live in her yurt in
 :-( Winter :-( .
Could she survive without CH?
Toby could oblige. They could have a ripping time together.

2018-08-10 11:47:00 UTC
Tonight has some of he best lines se’ve had for some time.  Real LOL!
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
Sincerely Chris
Might have been a Topical Insert...
With the hot spell over, Krait is going to live in her yurt in
 :-( Winter :-( .
Could she survive without CH?
Toby could oblige. They could have a ripping time together.
john
BTN please
Sincerely Chris
Oh purleeeease!

Who knew Lynda was listening
2018-08-10 13:08:40 UTC
With the hot spell over, Krait is going to live in her yurt in
:-( Winter:-( .
Could she survive without CH?
Toby could oblige. They could have a ripping time together.
john
BTN please
Sorry, not this time.

If that's a controversial decision ... good!
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
RC Mitchell
2018-08-09 22:35:41 UTC
Tonight has some of he best lines se’ve had for some time. Real LOL!
So when did Krait formally move out of the holiday cottage, back into the
farmhouse?
Is this the same young madam who once walked the length of Africa, top
to bottom, or something?

RnT